White Cat

Will you be mine?

AUTHOR'S POV

DONGHAE'S APARTMENT

Donghae opens the door and went inside the dark and silent room........No voice nor echo can be heard.

He turns on the lights and sees the usual inside of his humble home. It doesn't have much, just enough for daily necessities -- a couch for sleeping, some utensils in the kitchen area and some clothes.

He walks straight to the sliding door which leads to a small veranda and puts down the plastic bag that he bought from the convenience store. In it is a bag of cat food and a container for it. He lays it down on the floor and back away a litlle. After a few moments a fluffy white cat emerged from the sheets of the curtains and walks towards the food.

Donghae watches as the cat slowly eat the food. Then he reach out his hand to try and touch her but the cat shrieked and scratches his finger. He immediately takes his hand back with a hiss that expresses his pain. He examines the cut, it doesn't look too deep. He turns again to the cat and sees her glaring back at him. "You still hate me huh?" The cat shrieked.

Taking that as her answer he rested his back to the wall and gives up. "How can you not? Afterall I did throw a stone at you."