Breakfast

Will you be mine?

Jessica's face slowly flickers as she sees through her closed eyes, light, that should have brighten her room. She feels that her bed is wrapping her more than to let her go. Five more minutes, she thought.....wait! What light!?

Her curtains should be shielding any and her room is supposed to be dark. After questioning herself, she opens her eyes and sees she is definitely in her room.

Not attempting to move any muscle but her eyes wandering. The curtains open, her things intact and no change in of her things...so it's not a burglar .

Seeing that her curtains are the only things diffrerent, she takes the chance. She sits down at the bed very slowly as not to make any sound.

This time her head is the one circling around the room. "What is going on?" she asked herself. Very confused at what is happening

No reply can be heard but something smells great, her head went to the direction of the kitchen, and the sound of cooking seems to be inviting her.

She drops her feet to the floor and slowly walks to the door. Silently she opens it, not wanting to alert any strangers, if there really is any which she is praying there is none.

Strange it might seems but she feels like there is nothing to be scared about, more like she feels excited but just to be safe, as she walks near the wall with her back on it, she sees an umbrella and swoops it up to become her weapon.

She got nearer to the kitchen until she is just by the doorway. She counts 1-2-3 in her head and jumps at the middle of the doorway with a shout and her umbrella pointing to someone who is the source of both the sound and the smell.

"Donghae!?" She shouted with curiousity.

He lifts up his head, "I don't think your umbrella will help you" and continues with his cooking.

Jessica being aware that she is still holding the umbrella quickly puts it down to the side and walks towards him, just opposite the table. "...Ani, can you blame me? There is suddenly someone in my house! So what are you doing here so early in the morning?"

He looks at her puzzled face and bows down again to his cooking, "I just thought we...we can have breakfast.....*ahem*together" he said and peeks at her expression which has frozen.

DONGHAE'S POV

Did I made a mistake? How stupid of me to think that she want to eat with me!? AISH!!!

AUTHOR'S POV

But Donghae's worries fade instantly when Jessica suddenly jumps for joy. 

"REALLY!" she said with excitement that made him startled. 

He agreed awkwardly but feeling happy and relieved "Oh......"

She walks hurriedly to his side and leans to him to see his face, just to smile.

"Are you that happy?" he asked 

She nodded so happily.

He hide his smirk, thinking how these kind of things can make her so easily happy.

"Is there anything I can help with?" she asked, looking at the kitchen table.

"I'm almost done, just go get change. We will be late if you don't hurry up." he turns around to check on the pan.

"Araso" she said and went to her room to get ready.

//

Donghae has finished setting up the table, already cleaned the kitchen and now goes back to the dining area.

At that time Jessica has already finished preparing and also now goes to the dining area. 

They both got to their seats.

"It's been a while since I have someone to eat with." she picks up her chopsticks and takes the first bite. 

His attention is to her face, that is about to shed some tears.

She chuckled, "hahaha why am I like this?" She wipes off her tears while Donghae takes also a bite.

"This food is really JJANG!" she gives him thumbs up while still tearing.

"Thank you" she said softly