School

Will you be mine?

AUTHOR'S POV

Morning class has begun for Soohae higschool. 

Some students are waiting for their break doing other things while others really listen to the teacher, who is now turned his back to the board and suddenly the students goofing around pretended to have a serious face on them. Others looks at the board and pretends to write or think and others looks at the book scanning through it as the teacher searches for someone to answer his question. 

He scans through the class and landed his eyes at the corner of the classroom. "Donghae" He calls "Come on up and answer to the board"

Donhae, someone who neither acted to studey nor does he really studies. He just sit comfortably at his chair with his legs raised in the table, his hands on his pocket and is looking outside through the window. 

He didn't react at all and continues what he's doing. And everyone's attention was on him.

"Donghae!" The teacher called him again this time with a louder voice.

This time he sighs and looks at teacher in a really scary way "Don't want to"

"YAH!" The teacher shouted "Are you really going to be like this!? Why do you even come to school!?"  

But he just continue to ignore him. "Aaaaaaaah!" His puts his hand to the back of his neck "Right, who wants to solve this problem" He said in frustrated way

He looks around but no one is raising his hand. Out of frustration he pointed out Jessica "You"

JESSICA'S POV

Suddenly the teacher called me and continues talking "You, honor student come up and answer this question"

I had no choice but to go to the board. On my way to it, in my head I'm blaming Donghae.

Walking back I look at the direction of Donghae and he looks at me. For a moment we locked eyes, I sends a message through my eyes that I was also frustrated but he just  turns away unto the outside view again.

After that incident, the bell rang. The teacher said a few words and left, on his way out I can see that he looks at Donghae with an unfavorable look. I'm sure Donghae didn't really care which will make the teacher more angry.  

I was stress out about the situation and lets out a sigh. I look at the back of the class and saw him leaving while other students were avoiding him.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Je-ssi-ca!"Tiffany's voice can be heard through the room 

Jessica immediately turns around to see her infront of her desk. "Let's go! If you're slow we might not able to have a seat on the cafeteria"

"Oh! Araso" she said and then she stands up 

Tiffany was already at the door "Hurry up Jess!" while signaling her hand to hurry up

"We can just eat here if there is no table left" She said while walking and not caring

Tiffany's face shows disbelief "You......ah!" She seems to can't handle her emotion "Jess did nothing happened between you and Taecyeon yesterday!?"

Jessica's face shows confusion "What are you talking about?" At that time she was already infront of Tiffany

"What I mean is......" Tiffany tries to explain further ".......you and Taecyeon! Did nothing happened to you two!?" Her voice intesified "He said that he was gonna confess to you yesterday that's why I event tried so hard to convince you" Her voice got soft as she became aware of what she's saying and the look on Jessica's face says "*Is that so?* and she continues as she tries to correct her mistake "to go on ice cream" she avoided Jessica's eyes and wanders it to the room "which is very delicious don't you think? Especially the pink one."

She faces her and tries to bring out a fake smile while Jessica also smiles sarcastically and suddenly grabs her by the neck "Then did you also waited a long time in that dead end road?" and Tiffany started squirming to break free "Ah! Jess I'm sorry"

Tiffany looks surprise and immediately breaks free from her "Oh! How did you know that?"

"Yah! If you have time to set up blind dates why don't you study harder" she said while poking Tiffany's forehead

"Hey" Tiffany lets out small fit "I do study it's just hard"

"Really? The next time study your books not your magazines" Jessica giving her a lecture

"Hey!" Tiffany was about to continue arguing but suddenly the door was opened where Nichkhun and Taecyeon were standing outside of it

Tiffany immediately jumps to her boyfriend "Khun-ah" she said while trying to rant on what's happening 

On the other hand Jessica went out of the classroom and greeted Taecyeon. They bot smile at each other

"Hi Jess. Did you sleep well last night?" Taecyeon asked

Jessica just nods and continue smiling

Tiffany and Nichkhun couple notices the strange atmosphere going on. Tiffany stops ranting and both of them looks at the other couple

"What's happening" Nichkhun asked

"I don't know but something is definetely up" Tiffany answered

The other couple realizing the stares of the other, looks at them.

"What?" Taecyeon asked

"You" Nichkhun points at him "You two" and points at them "What is happening between you two?"

"And I thought nothing happened between you two last night" Tiffany added

Jessica and Taecyeon looks again to each other and looks back to them

Taecyeon pushes his finger away "What do you mean?"

"Answer me truthfully." Tiffany said while looking to beg "Did something happened yesterday?"

"What are you talking about? Nothing" Jessica answered

"I mean........" TIffany still in dibelief "How can Taeyeon act like that" she pointed out Taecyeon and turns to Jessica "When yesterday he was even scared to talk to you and called you Jessica-shi!?"

"There really is nothing" Jessica puts her arm around her shoulder "So let's go to the cafeteria. Before we ran out of seats"

"But....." Tiffany was dragged into walking through the hallway and the two boys followed with Nichkhun also questioning Taecyeon

After a few seconds Jessica suddenly stops walking that made the other also stop. Tiffany got out of her hands and looks at her and so did the boys, confused.

"Wae?" Taecyeon asks "Is something wrong?"

JESSICA'S POV 

OMG! Don't tell me! I start searching through my clothes.......and looks at them "I think I forgot my wallet" I let out a forced smile

I turn around and was planning to go back to the classroom "I'll go back..." I start walking balk "...to the classroom yo---" but suddenly I bump into someone then at that split of second I felt his hands on mine. 

The impact made me walk backwards. "Ah! I'm sorry." I bow immediately. I can hear the students at the hallway gasping and murmuring.

I lift my head and I was shocked it's Donghae.

He just have that poker face as usual and looks at me then walks away as if nothing happened. Other eyes followed him walking away except me. Taecyeon shouted "YAH! Aren't you going to say sorry!?" but Donghae didn't look back and continues with his walking "YAH!" Taecyeon shouted again. Tiffany stops him shouting anymore. "Just let it slide, like you don't know Donghae"

"I didn't know he was this bad" Taecyeon replied who is still looking at his back 

She hit his back lighlty "Don't let it bother you and let's just go"

He turns around to Jessica "Are you alright?"

"Huh.....Oh!" Jessica replied who looks like she just snaps back and looks at Taecyeon "I'm fine"

"Oh!" Tiffany exclaimed while pointing to Jessica's hand. They all look at that direction 

The remaining three were also shocked. "Your wallet" Nichkhun said

She gives a small laugh "It was in my hand all this time"

"Ah! You're getting old huh!" This time Tiffany was the one who grabs Jessica

"What!? YAH!" Jessica exclaimed

And they started their friendly fight again and continue walking to the canteen