First Page of the Story

Will you be mine?

ROOFTOP

JESSICA'S POV

"JESSICA!..........PL.....PL....PLEASE GO OUT......"

OOOOOOOOOMY! What's happening!!?? A confession!? And from Donghae, sure he's handsome but we've never talken before in fact he never talks to anyone. I'm trying my best to stay calm infront of him but inside my mind is blowing and confused. What should I do!? What should I do!? What should I do!?Calm down...talk to him.........

I tried to move out of the awkwardness "Ummmm.........."

"Please go out with my BROTHER!!!" he finished his sentence

My face got blank and my whole body froze................."HUH!"

That is how our story began.

//

AUTHOR'S POV

*Brrrrrrrring*

Another long day for the students of Soohae highschool.

Tiffany stretched out her arms and released it together with a sigh of relief. She stood up at a high speed making a loud sound in the classroom and hurriedly runs towards Jessica. She stand infront of her desk and lowers her face "Hey! Hey! Hey! Let's go for ice cream!"  

Meanwhile Jessica is in the middle of fixing her table and packing her things "Ice cream?" Jessica looked at her with a confused look.

Tiffany no longer with her head lowered nodded few times quickly and with a smile on her face.

Jessica continues to arrange her things "I want to go home early."

"Eeeeeeeh! Why? Why? Why?" Those smiles turned into pout. She moves to her side kneeling "Come on Jess! I want some ice cream!" She whines while pulling her sleeves.

Jessica just finished fixing her things, stared at her about to change her decision when suddenly someone opens the door with a bang "Tiffany" A sweet voice called "Let's go!" It's Nichkhun, her boyfriend and beside him.....was Taecyeon. He looks really shy everytime Jessica caught glance of him. There was a quick moment when Jessica's eyes met his but Taecyeon averted his gaze immediately.

Jessica turns her head to the kneeling Tiffany. Tiffany inch by inch tried to fix her head to meet hers and tried to put up a forced smile knowing what she had done wrong. When their heads finally mets, Jessica shots off her icy glare.

JESSICA'S POV

I grab my bag and walk towards the door. The truth is I know both what their intentions are,  I let out a small sigh. In the end I was force to come to what is supposed to be a double date.

Tiffany jumps out of the classsroom and is greeted by her loving Nichkhun. I followed after and was greeted by Taecyeon "Ummm....Good....good afternoon Jessica" and bows.

I was startled a bit. I can see both Tiffany and Nichkhun having a disspointed look followed by the dissapointment of Taecyeon but I find it cute on how much effort he puts so I can't help but to laugh and greets him "Hello Taecyeon~".

He seems to have brighten up after that and so did the other two.

"Let's go!" Tiffany shouted while pointing her finger up and they started walking, followed by Taecyeon. I first close the door since we were the last ones in it.....nearly.

After I close the front door I walk towards my friends then the back door opens. I still continued walking but after a few seconds I turn my back to see him walking towards the other direction.

//

JESSICA'S POV

.....................Silence.....................

I knew this would happen.

Two of us walking side by side...having the awkwardness fill the air.

QUICK FLASHBACK:

AUTHOR'S POV

"I want the pink one!" Tiffany shouted in the ice cream store.

"I'll take the chocolate one." said Nichkhun 

"Ummm....Jessica-shi what do you want?" Taecyeon asked. 

"Oh! Ummm..." Jessica snapped back again to reality. For a moment there she was daydreaming again. "I'll take the vanilla."

"Two vanillas please" he said.

We all walk out the store and with our ice cream at hand. 

"Lately it's been so hot these days so its great to catch ice cream once in a while right Jessica" Tiffany turns to Jessica with a reply of her glares. Tiffany then turns to her boyfriend. Tiffany will have to really make up to Jessica.

Tiffany and Nichkhun walks ahead of us and us two behind them just eating the ice cream not talking at all. Then we reached an intersection, Tiffany turns around "We're walking this way" Pointing to a corner.

"We are?" Nichkhun asked with a confused face.

But is met with  a glare and a smack of Tiffany's elbow in his stomach. Nichkhun bwed slightly from the impact  "Yes we are......I forgot" His voice show evidence of pain.

I just trned my head side-to-side from that overlyfailed plan with a dissapointed look. Tiffany continued talking this time directed to Taecyeon "Make sure you get her home safely, ok?"

Taecyeon nodded softly

---END OF FLASHBACK---

JESSICA'S POV

They walked the othe way and walked the opposite one...just as they planned...but i think they they waited for a few minutes there before we were completely gone considering that way was a dead end.

"I'm sorry." he took galnces from me "I know this might be troublesome for you."

I look at his face, innocence fills it and that made me look at him in a new light.

He continues, "But I'm really grateful for them so please don't hold it against them...and um.....I'm really serious about how---"

"Don't be silly...me getting angry at Tiffany....I don't think that will ever happen" He's looking at me and this time we are able to meet face to face "She's practically my sister" I smile then laughs

"But you two are like fighting everyday"

"Yeah but..."

Just like that we are able to have a casual conversation.