Seven

L.U.V (Love Again)

HyunSik's POV

"Explain it,"I insisted.

"Explain what,hyung?what do you mean?"he resisted of telling the truth.He still act like nothing.

"This!"I grabbed one of the pack that full with suspicious colorful pills inside.

"Give me back!"he rushed towards to snatched away from me.

"No!I'm not giving it back to you until you explains what is these?"I can't believe what I just saw,the person who live with me and we spent almost everyday together had became like this.Addicted to drugs and even have a huge packs in his drawer and still didn't admit it.

"Just give me back!I can't control myself too,"he yelled,started to walk unsteadily and had runny nose.

"That's not the excuse.How are you not to control yourself.That's just a matter of your own principle,"I kept the drugs away,"Peniel,get a hold of yourself!Don't give in yourself to these drugs,"I shouted to him in order for him to wake up ,get rid of these drugs.

He dropped to the ground and started to suffering,the effect of the drugs,"I can't ,hyung.I had chosen this pathway and I can't going back anymore.This is the only way for me to felt distressed.Do you know how hard it is to be travel far away from your hometown just to achieve your dream?I give up everything in Chicago,even Angie my girlfriend .No she is not mine anymore since I haven't have time to return to Chicago or reply her messages due with the heavy schedule of assignments,"he confessed everything.For all these years,ever since he transferred to here for high school,I never know Peniel actually had a girlfriend .I thought we all seven brothers understand each other ,but from this I think we didn't really understand each other that much.

"I'm sorry,Peniel,"I dropped the drugs to the ground - moving towards him to comfort him.I felt bad for him,his body was trembling and had a runny nose,keep on sniffing.

"I really can't control myself from it.I can't pull my leg out from it anymore.I need these drugs to help me to be in ecstasy .Just in that way I could forget everything ,feeling like floating in the air.I really can't get rid of it now.It's too late,"he conveyed everything that had been keeping in his heart.

"No,"I grabbed on his shoulder,"It's never too late if you really want to get rid of it."

"Just ignore me,hyung.I know what I am doing now,"he resisted my advice.

"No,I'm not going to ignore you like that.You don't know what you are doing right now.Do you know how much pain for your parents to see you like this?Plus,we are now in Korea,this is not Western country.Eveything here is conservative ,you will be sentence to prison if you continue with these drugs.Your parents will be suffered,"i just hope to convince him to take the right pathway again.It's hurt to witness someone I close with to be suffering like this.

"I'm sorry for them for being an unfilial son.I'm useless for taking drugs disappoint my parents ,ruining my family's name,"he apologized for everything.The problem that left right now was how to get rid of these drugs.Theres always a illegal syndicate who behind of all these drugs ,we need to get rid of it by returning it to them.