Two

L.U.V (Love Again)

Third person POV 

"Im HyunSik!Open the door!"ilhoon continuously knocked the door.

"He still in there,"Minhyuk came to see whether Ilhoon had persuade HyunSik to come out from the room or not.

Ilhoon shook,"No,he is still in there.I start to worry about him,hyung."

"Me too,hyung,"the maknae joined them as well standing in front of HyunSik’s room.The three standing in front of HyunSik's room.No sign of the latter from the room,no matter how much they knocked the door.

"Hyunsik- ah,open the door,please,it had been a week now you locked up yourself in the room without having a proper meal.You can't go on like this without eating.Please come out to at least grab something ,"MinHyuk second attempt to persuade the latter one to open the door.

"Hyung,please,MinHyuk hyung was right,if you continue like this,you will gone too,"tears started to flow out from Ilhoon's eyes through his cheek when he mention the 'word'.

"Hyung,don't say that,"Sungjae tapped on Ilhoon who dropped to the floor on his knee ."We understand you,HyunSik-ah,"MinHyuk too,his tears that he tried to hold on as well fall down to see the two who in front of him,dropped to their knee while tearing.

The door creaked finally-