Eleven

L.U.V (Love Again)

HyunSik's POV

I need to have a proper talk with Peniel about the matter.We haven't really talk properly about the matter of drugs yet ever since that day.I haven't seen him either these days.I have a bad omen about this matter that I couldn't explain myself as well.Plus, what had Byul said earlier in the cafe.

 

"Oppa,do you believe in life after death?"Byul suddenly asked a weird question.I didn't aware of that.

"Huh?why should we think of life after death when we both are still young ,there's still a long way we need to go together,"I gripped her hand and hold it,"With holding this hand,I won't let go of this hand no matter what path we are taking to walk.Even pathway to heaven,I still will be holding this hand,"I promised her.She is like a star that brighten up my life,just like her nam,Byul.So,I promised myself I won't letting her go and letting her down.

"I had read a philosophy book about life after death,so I was wondering if someday that we had die,will we still remember what we use to be in the past or being together with the same person we use to love again,"she explained cluelessly.I don't know what kind of book she had read either to tell life after death but her curiosity of it get into me as well.

"Don't worry,I will be by your side no matter where you go,"I gently caress her hand.

"No,oppa,even if one of us had left,I would like you to live on.Don't come with me.Don't you remember our promise before?"she pulled back,she made me promise her before that one of us should live on no matter who left in the future.I don't know either why did I promise her since we both are still young.

"Promise?"she strongly insist.I had no reason to reject it,I nodded.

 

She is weird earlier to said something about life after death.My mind still distracted by what she had said earlier,plus, Peniel's matter also got into me.Maybe I should find him to talk with him.

"Peniel,are you in there?"after returning home I look for him.He wasn't in any rooms except his own room that I haven't try yet.I had knocked twice but no respond either.

"Pen-"I turn the door knob,it's unlocked."Peniel,"I look around the room,there's no any existence in it.So,I just walk away just in case he came in,it's an interruption for coming in without permission.

#You got a message#

An audible sound coming from the cellphone on the coffee table next to the bed.It's sound similar,I remember this is Peniel's cellphone ringtone.He left his cellphone in here but he had gone.

I took the phone,to take a look who's looking for him.

#Hey,Peniel.Do you have the drugs with you?There's a new customers-#

A message just show until there, in the screen.

I thought he change,so he still have connection with them.This can't be,why did he so stubborn.

"Hyun-,"I cut off him as soon as I heard a voice from the back.

"Explain this,Why you haven't get rid of them yet and the drugs?"I chided ,this is quite serious already,I can't step back doing nothing.He need to get rid of them.

"Hyung,I can explain this.I'm trying hard already to get rid of the drugs and those people but you know the rules,it won't be that easy.They threatening me to help them selling their products that I had bought.If I didn't listen to them,they will harm the people around me and even report to the police that I'm the one who involve in the drugs business.I had no other choice to agree for doing this,"he explained.

#Hello..Peniel are you there?Who are you talking with?Who the hell know about this other than you?Peniel?!?!#

An audible voice coming from somewhere which sounded like a guy.I look around.The room is just the two of us,who else could it be talking here?

"I forgot to hang up,"Peniel holding a phone ,the voice is coming from there.Our conversation had been heard by the third party in the phone.

"No,don't do anything to my hyung.I promise you that he won't mention anything about it to the police.No,don't do-"he said through the phone just right before the person hang up ,he couldn't finish his words yet.

"I will cll the police about this.This is getting serious.We can't hide it any longer,we need to get involve the police in this,"I dialed a phone number.

"No,hyung,please,no,you will get harm yourself,you will put yourself in danger.They said they will get you,"he stopped me from dialing furthering."Listen,hyung,you know they are a big syndicate about this at behind ,it won't be that easy,if you call the police right now,they will know who revealing it and they are a big group ,they will call someone to get you and even take your life.So,please,hyung I beg you not to call the police about this,"he begged right in front of me.What he said was right as well,if I call right now,we all will get into trouble.Maybe,I should listen to him.I put down the phone .

"Thank you,hyung,"he relief.

"I'm doing this wasn't because of being on those bad guys' side but I'm doing this just to help you.I don't want anybody that I love and care being in danger,"I keep promise of it even though I know doing this is somehow like helping those bad guys but I have no other way for it.