Twelve

L.U.V (Love Again)

Third Party's POV

"Where's ChangSub hyung?"the maknae send a voice message to the others.

"He haven't reply us yet nor seen our message,"MinHyuk replied.

"ChangSub hyung,reply us.Tell us where are you now?"Peniel send another message as well.

 

'Changsub hyung,how long have we been together?Including this year,it will be turning to 7 years now since we met.My first appearance of you is that you one of that guy who felt sick easily even with your chubby body.Hyung,really need some exercise from now on,don't sleep too much.You need to have a healthy body.Anyway,we both have kept the promise to pursue our dream as a successful songwriter in the future.I think we had halfway of it but for the other half I think hyung you need to walk it by yourself.Ever since we both qualified to be entering Howon University ,I had thought we are in halfway.Remember the day we first checking out for out applicants if we are chosen by Howon University.I was so nervous but you told me not to be nervous by acting you are calm.Yet,do you know your acting is so lousy that you ,yourself as well trembling.Try to improve your acting a bit,hyung.Anyway,hyung,please continue to pursue your dream,let's do it ,becoming a successful songwriter.Someday,people will recognize your work.A song isn't for listening but for feel it with heart,hyung remember that.'

 

"I'm sorry for not replying.I met one of HyunSik's friend and he told me he seen HyunSik nearby just now,he looks oblivious and go up to one of the building.I'm on my way there right now.I felt a bad omen about this,I think something bad will be happen,"ChangSub replied them finally.He doesn't have time to reply them since he found out what had one of HyunSik's friend told him about him.The next after EunKwang who had even close to HyunSik is Changsub,the both have same interest in music and decided to pursue their dream no matter how difficult and obstacles they both face.He never thought that he will be chosen to enter one of the second popular and strictly in choosing students ,university of music,Howon University together with HyunSik.Through these times,he thought that he will be eliminate from the enhance since he thought he doesn't do good that time but it was HyunSik who had given him confidence back.Hence,if anything happen to HyunSik ,ChangSub as well will feeling grieve.HyunSik,pleas hang in there.Didnt you say before we will be pursuing our dream as songwriter together.If you gona,then what I am going to do again?It will be pointless even though the songs I made will be pointless.Please,HyunSik.He speed up his pace,run as fast as he can,it is a little rare for ChangSub to run since he doesn't like exercise a lot yet forHyunSik, he had reach and surpass his limit.Everyone had surpass their limit to save HyunSik from doing something lost of mind.

 

Meanwhile,Peniel and the maknae take a taxi to join the others.Peniel's hand is trembling but isn't because of the drugs anymore,he had get rid of it after the incident.His trembling it is because he felt no matter what happen from the incident until today what had happen to HyunSik,it is all relate to him.He is the one who started it first ,if he hasn't have any connection with the bad guys,this will be never happen.It's all his fault for being selfish ,never think it will be turning to be this serious.

 

'Peniel,I think I must be so mad at you right now after what happen .I should have turn you into dead meat,pardon for hyung for bad mouth,but I couldn't find any words to describe my furious towards you.However,all of those is just expectation,I would never get mad at you.I can't comprehend myself as well why did I didn't have those feelings of hate towards you Afterall,you are the main cause of what had happen.Hence,I just find a way to make me felt better  by starting to ignoring you,in this way,I just could seek for forgiveness and revenge from Byul.A part from that,just forgive hyung for my selfishness that I did towards you.Little did I know,it's not actually,completely your fault.Who knows what will the bad guys will be done in order to keep their secret of selling drugs,killing,murdering isn't such a big deal for them as well.After thinking for a while,that guy who stabbed on Byul wasn't exactly had fault too,he also did it to keep them safe.To blame,just blame that I knew too much and had drag along Byul into this matter.Peniel,my last word to you,I forgive you,I never blame you,and I would never blame you as well,you doesn't know anything and you had try to stop it .We are brothers,that's why I couldn't put the blame on you,move back to the apartment ,Peniel.They need you,we are like family,SungJae always try to say something nice about you in front of me.Actually,I did had forgive you for a long time already .I don't blame and you too,don't put the blame on yourself.We should not keep this burden longer,it's a dark point for our life.Lets start a new life.Return to them and remember never touch drugs again nor having connection with those guys.I understand your feelings,among them all,I think I understand you the most since you move from Chicago to Korea.No matter from the culture ,the food and everything just not the same as Chicago.It must be hard for you to get convenient with it,so I understand why you became addict to drugs to get yourself stress relief.Yet,it is not the best way.You should open up to the others,share it with the others,they will help you.Lastly,we bare brothers,I never blame you no matter what happen.'

 

The long message was for Peniel,even though after all what had Peniel had done to him,he still wrote the longest message among all of them to him.Peniel burst into tears when he remember what had HyunSik wrote to him.He didn't expect that HyunSik will also wrote about him in the letter when SungJae text about it earlier.He never expected the elder one will even forgive him after what happen.Hyung,this is all my fault that you turn to be like this.Like you say,we are brothers,please hang in there.I still want to say sorry to you no matter what,right in front of you.

 

"Hyung,are you okay?"the maknae tap on the latter one.

"What will happen if HyunSik hyung really do something stupid?I will be living in grieve for my who life,"Peniel couldn't be calm,he tremble with tears.

"No,hyung won't do something like that.He promise to live on and we should believe on him.And,you too hyung,you shouldn't think like that ,remember what HyunSik hyung wrote in the letter,he said he had forgive you and you too should stop blaming yourself.Believe in him,hyung,"SungJae coax the latter one.Even though,he looks like he is calm ,yet ,he just hiding his true feelings from all of the hyung.He doesn't want to hyung to be worry about him as the youngest,He doesn't want to be another burden for others.Thus,he try to stay strong.

 

'Sungjae,ah,you are the last one who join us and I don't really know anything about you.However,your outgoing attitude had got me.Keep your outgoing and cheerful self.Never forget to smile and laugh off any matters.I know you can do it.You are way more stronger and tougher than we know.I have this thought crossed my mind before,I was wondering what is a born with a silver spoon kid doing here,living with us under a small area apartment when you have the biggest mansion and even receive a Lamborgini as your 18th birthday gift for your parents.I thought you are just one of the spoil kid,but,you make hyung learn not to Judge a book by its cover.You really nothing like this spoil rich kid,you independent to pursue your dream and even didn't have any support of financial from your family.To think that I am an orphan ,by seeing you born in a silver spoon,really make me a little bit envious of you.Yet,you little rich kid never know about love.Forgive hyung for this,I had read your message before without you knowing,you like this girl but you dint have the courage to tell her.That moment I was thinking why would a kid had courage to rebel with his parents will but doesn't have courage for confessing to a girl he like.Dont hide your feelings,just go on with your heart not mind.If you think she is the one then go for it.For me,Byul is the one,so I'm going for it even though in another world.And one last thing,don't be a cry baby anymore,even though you are so tough in making decision but you are so weak in your emotion,after what had happen to me,I always see your eyes teary.You had grown up,You are a man.'

 

'Until here then everyone,thank you for everything.And sorry for causing problems for all of you for these days.I will be going now.Byul is waiting for me.I promise her that I will protect her no matter where she goes.If there's really a life after death,I all choose to live as brothers with you all again,but,this time a blood related.Take care and I love you all.I will never forget all of you.Forgive me for leaving you guys.'