Four

L.U.V (Love Again)

Third's Party POV

Even though,being blindfolded Ilhoon still can find a way to laugh and smile because there is always the elderly who guiding him around.There is always the trustworthy elders who always being around him,the fragile Ilhoon became today Ilhoon is all thanks to the protective brothers that he have.

However,this isn't the same anymore after the incident.He found that everything had change and there's no way of back to the square right now.Just by seeing the HyunSik hyung who is one of the hyung he is close with became devastated.In a state which more likely an oblivious person,no respond,no feelings, just nothing but an empty body who walk out from his room after many times of persuading.He found that everything had change.The cheerful hyung that used to be had gone.

"Hyung,"Ilhoon tapped on the shoulder of the despair hyung but no respond.It is heartache to witness the person in front of them facing the incident miserably.He just passed through the three of them without saying a words .The incident had given him a big influences of his usual lifestyle.He always is the one who had a proper lifestyle,everything must be in hygiene and fashionista,yet,judging from how he is now - growing face hair and lose a lot of weight.He is no longer the Im HyunSik everyone use to know.

"Hyung,please say something.Get a hold of yourself.You can't continue to be like this,"Sungjae grabbed on HyunSik's shoulder to stop him from moving further ,he looked like a walking dead right now,no respond nor feeling no matter what the three trying to do.The maknae break down to tears again by seeing his hyung like that.

"Hyunsik- ah,we know you love her so much but what had happen had happen,there's nothing we can do,there's nothing we can change it.You still have to live on.I believe that Byul doesn't want to see you like this as well.Please,"MinHyuk pleaded and burst into tears as well,"Please,I beg you,HyunSik-ah,"it's rarely to see the toughest second hyung to be like this but in this consequences everyone as well suffered a breakdown.

"Don’t worry,hyung.I’m okay now,”a words coming out from him finally but -