Sixteen

L.U.V (Love Again)

Thrid Party's POV

The sky is gloomy and about to rain soon.The sound of rain drop can be clearly heard when it pouring down hit the surface,the sound of heavy breath coming out from them.The black suit became damp with water stain when the pouring rain drop on it.

The seven,no,it had become six member since the other one member was laying down there ,buried inside the ground.The six members standing in front of their fourth brother's grave ,the last goodbye for all of them.They promise no shed of tears in their fourth brother bereavement as what he had mention in the letter.They promise to do everything that HyunSik had last words for them.

 

'Hyung,if you found this page out,perhaps,I'm being with Byul now.My last words for all of you,hyung and dongsaeng is that buried me next to Byul,even though we can't walk down the aisle like other couple do yet I want to accompany Byul to walk to the other world,she will be lonely and cold if she walk through the pathway to another world alone.EunKwang hyung,MinHyuk hyung,ChangSub hyung,Ilhoon-ah,SungJae-ah and Donggeun-ah, don't cry in front of my grave if that day had comes .And,don't blaming yourself for not saving me,I had chosen,I had chosen my own way to go on .This is my own choice ,so ,no one to be blame.Please live on,brothers.'

 

As what had HyunSik wrote in the letter ,they fulfilled it by buried him next to Byul .The two finally can be together.To send their message for them,ChangSub brought along two black balloon tied why something on the rope,by the cold wind the balloons away up to the sky.HyunSik-ah,Byul-ah,live happily up there .I promise you,HyunSik to became one of the well known songwriter in the future,with your will I will bring it along with me together until the day I met you both in the future.

 

With that,after giving out their last goodbye to their brother,they leave but something is still unusual for them.No laughter ,or bright smile from I'm HyunSik anymore,the smiling eyes one will always be remembrance in their heart.He had chosen his way to end his life to be with his loved one.Even how much they had try to stopped him,he will as well commit suicide in order to be with Byul.