Five

L.U.V (Love Again)

HyunSik's POV

Ilhoon-ah,did you know where's my charger gone?"I'd been searching all the possible places and even impossible places but still haven't found it yet.

"Didn't you always put it in there?"Ilhoon pointed to the drawer ,standing at the doorway."No,I had search it over and over,"I shook,continue by searching it all around.I remember that I always out it in the drawer but it isn't there right now.

"Ah,hyung!"ilhoon suddenly shierked.

"Yes?!"

"I remember it now.You had lend it to Peniel hyung last two days.Haven't he return it to you yet ?"I remember it now,Peniel had came to ask me last two days for using my charger.Yet,he haven't return it yet.

"Is he in his room right now?"I asked.

"I don't know,haven't seen him anywhere recently."Ilhoon shrugged."Recently,he seems like to disappeared to somewhere else,his face even look pale,he even sneeze a lot and nose fluid dripping a lot."he added and grabbed me,"Hyung,is he sick?Should we concern him a bit more since his family is in other country.Maybe he was homesick."

My cellphone nudge,"I'm sorry,Ilhoon.But this time my cellphone will be sick of low battery if I couldn't find my charger right now,"I leave my room immediately ,leave him behind.On my way to Peniel and SungJae's share room.

I knocked on the door before going in and even ask for permission but there's no answer,"Sorry for interrupt ,"I reached my hand to the door knob ,go in by myself .There was no one in the room,Peniel had gone to nowhere while SungJae had a class in this period of time.

I search it all over the drawers first.Opening it one by one - found out something instead of my charger in one of the drawer.A few packs of colorful suspicious things stuffed inside it.

"Hyung,what are you doing in my room?"an audible hoarse voice came from the doorway.