Ten

L.U.V (Love Again)

Third Party POV

"Have you found him?"the eldest one send a voice message to the others through the group chat.He had been wander around the street for a few minutes now,they separate in different way to look for HyunSik.Yet,there is no sign of him.

"No,we haven't,"a voice message send from ChangSub."I had try look around the nearby Pojangmacha that he use to go for drinks but there's no sight of him,"he added.

"Peniel hyung and I try to search it at the nearby cafe he use to go,"Sungjae replied.They even get help from Peniel who had been moving out from the apartment after the incident for a while now.They need more people to search for HyunSik.He haven't contact them ever since going out ,he is still in unstable state that everyone are worry he will be doing something lose of mind judging from the letter he left for the brothers at the doorway if his room.

 

Eunkwang start to worry about the younger,he had treat HyunSik as one of his biological brother since they met.This is the play of fate,since fate brought them to meet up in a unpredictable place,whereas the street.Teenage blood always burning hot during that moments,the timid Hyunsik use to be always being the target of street gangster when he walked back home,it had never be that lucky again for that day when HyunSik almost being beaten for many times and  there was when EunKwang appeared and came to help out,he wasn't that tough or physically look strong yet he still tried to help HyunSik out from the situation .He even get himself a few punch on his stomach and face.However,because his stubbornness of not going away from the situation,the street gangster were afraid that they might kill if they continued to punch and hit.Hence,they just ran away after a few hit on both of them.Even though,it wasn't as what EunKwang expected that he will be gained punch  from the gangster as well ,yet,from that day onwards EunKwang and HyunSik had just became friends since both of them were also weak yet still able to scare off the gangster.Time pass without realizing ,the both had became friend for almost four years now ,the bond they have are more than just a friend but a brother.

Please be alright,Hyunsik. 

Meanwhile ,EunKwang is distract by the letter HyunSik wrote in which is why he is worrying about him so much right now to go out look for him.

 

'Eunkwang hyung,do you still remember how we met?I bet you did since it is unforgettable for both of us.I really don't know why you came to help me out that day as you know you might get hit by the gangster to death if you can't even fight.However,I'm very thankful that you came to help me out that day because if wasn't that day,we won't even became friends and now became brothers,buddy.You are the best hyung I ever met.You know your weakness but you still try to surpass it even you know you can't.You had try.I know I give you all a lot of troubles these days especially you,hyung.i remember that I said it before I will choose friendship over relationship but it seems right now ever since. I met Byul,I had broken that promise.I couldn't choose between it.But,now I had chose,in order not to be a burden for you all again.I had choose my pathway.Please forgive me for being selfish.'

 

"Ilhoon,how about your place?"EunKwang send another voice message to the younger.

 

'Ilhoon-ah,how do we met again?I also don't remember quite clearly about it.But our first meet is kind of hilarious since I thought you look so feminine that I thought you're one of the singer JOO who is one of my idol.Until now,I still doubt about it,are you really doesn't have any blood related with her?You really look like her.Anyway,I want to apologize for what I did to you a few years ago when I got drunk and top on you while hitting you.I really don't know I did that even after I awake.Sorry for all of the troubles I have with you,I know I'm a heavy head when it comes to sleep,I know you have a hard time of waking me up everyday.Sorry for that.Yet, you still treating me nicely after all what I did.You are really such a good little brother.Yet,I'm a mean hyung.Forgive this mean hyung and stay strong from now on,don't be fragile anymore.You are a man.'

 

"N-o...hy-ung,"the fragile Ilhoon breakdown in tears when he remember the letter earlier.He want to be strong just as his hyung said too but-hyung,please come back,I promise to be stronger man if you promise to live on.He wipe away his tears trying hard to look around for his hyung.

"Please stay strong,Ilhoon-ah,"MinHyuk reply,convince his younger after heard his voice message in which his voice whimper."Hyunsik will be alright.We will be able to find him and bring him back just like we use to be before.Everything will be fine!"even though MinHyuk convince the younger one ,yet, he as well is in unstable state.He also worry that HyunSik will do something stupid.

 

'Minhyuk hyung,you are everyone role model.Unlike Ilhoon who is fragile and EunKwang hyung who is weak,you are a whole new level.You are strong,fitness and calm when facing a problem.You always there to protect everyone when we are in troubles.Yet,your physical and mental are so different.Remember last two years Halloween,you dressed as a princess ,I was so shock back then,I even doubt your gender,are you one of the gender bender in which we read in the manga before.I thought you are so beautiful than other girls.But,after you speak  out,I immediately change my mind,you are absolutely a male with that hoarse and husky voice.Indeed that ,you are perfect but your perfectionist attitude had make you to be single until now.I know I'm not in the level to giving advise to hyung since I just started to date Byul not so long as well.Who am I?Not even a professional love counsellor from just one time of date,yet,I still want to tell hyung about this.Hyung,you should try to somehow get rid of your perfectionist attitude in order to find a girl to love,not everyone is perfect.Hence,hyung maybe you should slowly try to look someone in their perspective.Girl will find you attractive with that.'

 

MinHyuk try to search around at the possible building ,afraid that HyunSik might go on some building to commit suicide.He doesn't want to think of that way as well but the letter left his mind distract that he couldn't help but to think negatively.Hyunsik,you promise that to let hyung stop worry about you.So,please don't do something stupid.

 

"Changsub,did you found anything?"MinHyuk send a voice message through the group referring it to Changsub.He have been silence for a while after the first voice message in the group chat.He haven't saying nor reporting anything.

"Changsub?!"

"ChangSub hyung?,"

The message hasn't seen by him no matter how much of them had send.