Bonus!

L.U.V (Love Again)

I want to write this as a bonus chapter since it kind of like an explanation of the last scene of the MV.So ,here you go.


A familiar back view that HyunSik seem like seen before appearing in front of him.He shouted out the name,"Byul?!"the latter one turned around.It was Byul.Seeing the person was Byul,HyunSik immediately run towards approaching her.Hyunsik had been suffocated since the leave of Byul and now this time by seeing her again,he will not letting her go again without any words.This time for sure,HyunSik want to protect his love one.

Tears flowing out from Byul as HyunSik approached her,neither nor tears of happiness to see HyunSik,it was tears of sadness that Byul had.Seeing her love one to go through this pathway in order to be with her,makes her to felt sad .

Even though fate doesn't bring these two to walk down the aisle yet fate had bring them together walk along the other pathway to another world .They will love again in another world.


Hence,that's the end of the story L.U.V completely based on the MV's scene that I remember.So,whoever read this find out that it was different from the lyrics translation,please bear with it since until now I haven't check out the real translation of the song yet because I find it will distracted my idea of it.Probably,after this I will check the meaning of the song.

I'm the kind of person who doesn't want my reader to cling for updates more,so,today is weekend,I would like to directly update the 3 chapters including this bonus chapter.

Alas,please forgive my typo or any grammatical error since I just write this story out following with my own feelings for the MV and the sad sound of the song.

Perhaps, a new fanfic will be coming soon if time allow.I might write something romance,something happy instead of angst like this anymore.I wouldn't like my readers to be sad,living in gray cloud everyday.I want to build something happy ,rainbow color of story next time.So,see ya.

And, yes thanks for those who support by subscribing it.Until now,it's just one hand can count all of it,appropiate 5 subscribers only and 1 comment.Still,thanks for the comment.I really appreciate all of your support.Perhaps,I  ain't that good yet to have more subscribers but an increse of views.Everyday I check out my story,there's always increase of views.Maybe my story is just worthy for view but not subscribe.Still,I want to thanks all of you who view it.