Chapter 7 - Dinner

Love Square
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here?” Sana asked Momo who just entered her room.

 

“Aunt says we have to go down, we’ll meet grandfather at the airport so dress up.” Momo said and goes back down.

 

“Geez, I have to meet Mina today, looks like I’m gonna cancel it.” Sana said and texted Mina that she can’t go.

 

After dressing up, Sana get down and saw Momo watching television alone.

 

“Where’ mom?” She asked as she sit on the couch. “Upstairs with my mom.”Momo answered without giving Sana a look.

 

“Wait, I remember something. Remember when we meet each other in the park?” Sana asked and faceMomo.

 

Momo turn off the television and turn her gaze to Sana, “Why? What about it?” she said.

 

“She was there, she’s even staring at you.” Sana said plainly and giveMomo a playful smile. “Who?”Momo asked out of curiosity.

 

“Her, your ex-girlfriend and our group mate, Kim Dahyun.”

 

Mina’s POV

 

I’m here at the park right now, Sana just dumped our friendly date -.- she was the one who planned it and she’s also the one to cancel it.

 

“Ah? Is that Tzuyu?” I said to myself as I saw a tall girl sitting alone in one of the benches.

 

I decided to buy two ice creams and walks to her side.

 

“You seem lonely kid.” I said and give her the ice cream, she was shocked for a moment but then she reaches for the ice cream and smile.

 

“Thank you unnie.” She answered shyly, she’s so shy. She’s like me back then not until Sana and Nayeon brings out the confidence in me.

 

“Why are you alone here Tzuyu? Waiting for someone?” I asked her while eating my ice cream.

 

“No unnie, just need some fresh air, you unnie?” She ask back.

 

“Sana stood me up.” I said with bitterness, such a waste of time. Sana knows how much I hate to waste my time, I pass up Momo’s invitation for lunch to meet Sana yet she stood me up.

 

“Ah really?” I just nodded. “Do you like her? Sana unnie?”Tzuyu suddenly ask out of nowhere.

 

“Sana chan?” I paused for a bit, “I don’t like her, I like someone else.” I said sheepishly.

 

“Ah, that someone is so lucky unnie, a lady like you is so precious.” Tzuyu said and I feel my face is burning so I look away, damn this.

 

“Really?You,..how about you? Do you like someone?” I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter