Chapter 3 - Announcement

Love Square
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu’s POV

 

“CHOU TZUYU!!! WELCOME BACK!” I roll my eyes as I see Chaeyoung waiting for me in my favorite place, the school’s rooftop. Oh, she doesn’t have any scratches, did my fans leaved her alone already? That’s good then.

 

“You know what Tzuyu, after the riot, Sana unnie keeps on my side the whole week.” Oh, that’s the reason why my crazy fans haven’t touched her, Sana keeps in her side, huh?

 

“YAH! Are you listening?!” Chaeyoung shouted at me angrily.

 

“Of course Son Chaeyoung, I’m listening---”

 

“Oh? Hi Tzuyu-ah! Hi Chaeyoung-ssi” Sana greeted us, Mina unnie and Nayeonunnie followed her, I smiled at Nayeon and Mina unnie. While I turn my eyes into Sana.

 

“Oh~ Anyeong Sana unnie, Mina unnie and Nayeonunnie”Chaeyoung greeted back and made a 90 degrees bow, like a folder eh?

 

“AnyeongChaeyoungie, don’t be too formal too us” Nayeonunnie replied as they sat on the bench facing me and Chaeyoung.

 

“Uhh? You know her Nayeon-ssi?” Sana askNayeonunnie. Nayeonunnie nodded and said, “She’s part of the glee club Sana-ssi, she’s our hidden talent” Nayeon said as she looks at Chaeyoung who bowed her head.

 

“Ah jinja?” Mina unnie interfere with the conversation. “Tzuyu so silent, why is that?” she turns her gaze into me. I just shrugged and ask Chaeyoung if someone bullied her while I’m suspended.

 

“No! I didn’t let anyone touch her as you said back in the riot. You said that no dirty fingers can lay down on her skin, right?” Sana said, I look at her then smiled said thank you.

 

“You guys are so formal, you can call your unnie” Nayeonunnie said as she giggles.

 

“ATTENTION EVERYONE, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE AUDITORIUM FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!” the speaker buzzed loudly into the school.

 

We all walk to the auditorium, we passed by Jeongyeon’s gang but seems like they don’t have any interest with us anymore. I heard that they got an extra punishment from the school’s president which is Jihyo’s dad. Good for them so that they will learn their lesson.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter