Chapter 11 - Broken

Love Square
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??!?!?!” Jihyo shouted at her teammates. “I left you yesterday and you said it’s okay now what’s this? Why the heck is the dance line keep on mixing up the choreography?” She said and glared at Mina, Sana, Tzuyu and Momo who seems to have out of this world thought.

 

“Let’s take a break first” Nayeon suggested which Jihyo agreed on. The 5 goes out leaving Mina, Sana, Tzuyu and Momo inside.

 

‘What an awkward atmosphere we have, I know there’s something awkward between me and Mina but what’s the problem of Sana and Tzuyu?’ Momo thought as she glance at those two who are obviously avoiding each other since earlier.

 

Mina just keep in silent who is worrying about how will she confess to Tzuyu later, she already asked Jeongyeon for help since she knows that Jeongyeon is really good at these kinds of things but she’s still worrying so much.

 

‘Why did I kiss her yesterday?! Argh! So stupid Sana, you said you want to move on with Mina but you kiss Tzuyu who is Mina’s crush? So stupid! And why the heck am I so affected about the freaking kiss?’ Sana thought and slapped her face which made the other 3 look at her but she didn’t mind them.

 

‘I think I finally know who am I falling too. I’m falling for Sana unnie. Nayeon unnie was right, I’m falling for Sana unnie and I’m denying it all along but she likes Mina unnie’ Tzuyu as she looks at Sana who seems still bothered by the kiss last night.

 

The 5 get back and they’re now practicing. All of them are now doing it better tho Sana still makes a mistake because she still can’t take that kiss of her mind.

 

They are done practicing and now Jihyo decided to gather them up.

 

“Guys, two weeks away from the school festival, I just want you to know that whatever happens. We did our best! Twice fighting!” Jihyo said to cheer everyone up. Twice is the name of their band and it was Chaeyoung’s idea.

 

Tzuyu is walking to the rooftop since Jeongyeon asked her to go there and wait for her because she has something to tell her.

 

When Tzuyu got there she was surprised to see Mina that reminded her of what Momo told her earlier.

 

*flashback*

 

“Tzuyu-ah I made a very stupid action last night.” Momo said while she’s packing her things. “Me too unnie” Tzuyu said it in a soft voice so that Momo won’t hear it.

 

“I confessed to Mina, Tzuyu” Tzuyu was taken back with what Momo said, she knows Momo likes Mina but of course she didn’t expect that one.

 

“What did she answered unnie?” Tzuyu asked of curiosity.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter