Chapter 4 - Feelings

Love Square
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ARRGGGHHHHH!!”Tzuyu shouted at the top of her lungs, she is now inside the practice room in her house. She doesn’t know what to feel at this exact moment, special with what happened yesterday at the school’s rooftop.

 

*flashback*

 

“Anyeong Sana unnie~” Tzuyu greeted as she sat on the bench beside Sana. Sana look at her, more like stared at her for a minute.

 

“Uhh, am I not allowed to sit here beside you?” Tzuyu then got up.

 

“Of course it’s fine Tzuyu-ah” Sana said in a low voice. ‘Does Sana unnie have a problem?’ Tzuyu thought.

 

Silence is all through them. Tzuyu wants to ask Sana what’s her problem while Sana wants to ask Tzuyu about her kiss with Mina last time in the cafeteria.

 

“Ah Tzuyu-ah” Sana break the silence. “Do you know what is my dream?” She askTzuyu and turn her gaze into her, Tzuyu just shrugged. “My dream is to debut and perform on stage with Mina.” Sana continued,Tzuyu felt a stung on her heart as she heard those words from Sana’s mouth.

 

“I suppose that you know that I like Mina chan so much, right?” Sana askTzuyu. Tzuyu nodded and felt another stung in her heart that she can’t explain. Sana continued, “I want to ask you Tzuyu, do you like my Mina?” Tzuyu then turn her gaze into Sana.

 

“No unnie” she replied as a matter of fact, “Mina unnie is only my friend” Tzuyu continued. ‘Why does she have to lie?’ Sana thought.

 

“Then why did you kiss her?!” Sana hissed, she can’t contain her thoughts. If Tzuyu didn’t like Mina then why did they kiss in front of many students in the cafeteria! Sana is seriously annoyed, Sana always loses her temper when it comes to Mina.

 

Tzuyu was stunned for a moment. “I didn’t kiss her” she defended, “We didn’t kiss, where did you get that information Sana unnie?” Tzuyu ask with confusion.

 

“Oh kid, don’t be a liar. I saw you guys with my eyes kissing in the cafeteria after the announcement.” Sana hissed as she contain her tears. “Do you know how important Mina is to me?” She said and glared at Tzuyu. “If you don’t like her Tzuyu and then leave her alone, she’s mine Chou Tzuyu, she’s mine!” Sana said and walks out of the rooftop leaving Tzuyu alone looking so confuse.

 

*end*

 

“You’ve got a problem, kid?” She saw Nayeon walking towards her. “How playful fate must be, do you know that my dad and your dad are best friends?” She said when Tzuyu looks so confuse while looking at her.

 

“I don’t have a problem Nayeonunnie” she said and turn back to turn off the music. “Liar, it’s about Sana and your precious feelings, right?” Nayeon said that made Tzuyu stunned. Nayeon heard their conversations in the rooftop, she also know the truth behind Tzuyu and Mina kiss because she ask Mina about it, it’s not a kiss. Mina was just wiping Tzuyu’s lips from ketchup, tho it looks like a kiss from their angle.

 

“You know what Tzuyu, I can remember myself to you when my crush rejected my confession to her way back primary days.” Nayeon said making Tzuyu stunned, “I wasn’t rejected unnie, I don’t even have a crush.” She denfended.

 

 “Liar, you like Sana, right?” she asked which made Tzuyu’s eyes go wider.

 

“No, of course not” Tzuyu hissed, ’I will never fall in love with Sana unnie, no!’ she said to herself.

 

“Don’t deny it kid, I overheard your conversatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter