Chapter 9 - Complicated

Love Square
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Momo and Tzuyu talk at the han river. The team keeps on practicing already together, Tzuyu is now attending their practices as she thought that maybe the practice can divert her attention about that love thingy.

 

“Wow, Tzuyu was out for the past weeks but she still knows the steps, how so huh Chou Tzuyu?” Jeongyeon asked, as she was amaze that Tzuyu knows all the steps and her part on the song even she didn’t attend.

 

Tzuyu shrugged and looks at Momo secretly to say thanks,Tzuyu invited Momo last weekend so that she can catch up with the team’s practices.

 

“Wow Tzuyu, you’re so good. You have pretty face, good heart and also fast learner” Mina said as she patted Tzuyu’s head which cause Sana to roll her eyes.

 

“Nayeonunnie!!” They were stunned when Chaeyoung called Nayeon with a very loud voice. Dahyun was tickling Chaeyoung so Chaeyoung hide herself behind Nayeon causing others to laugh.

 

“Seems like you got yourself a daughter Nayeonunnie” Tzuyu teases Nayeon as she earned a death glare from Nayeon.

 

Jihyo cleared and give instructions, “So for the dance break, me, Mina, Momo and Nayeon did the dance break, so we will teach them by pair---”

 

“Mina is my pair!” Sana shouted and hug Mina from behind, Tzuyu avoided her gaze unconsciously which was seen byMomo.

 

“Sorry Sana chan but we already decided who will be pair with who. We decided it among ourselves when we’re learning the dance break. So Nayeon will be with two people, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon, Momo with Dahyun, Mina with Tzuyu and me with Sana” Jihyo said.

 

“What?!  No!!” Sana hissed she pulls Mina close to her and turn her gaze to Tzuyu, “Tzuyu-ah, can we exchange pair, please” she said and smile sweetly but her eyes are giving Tzuyu a death glare.

 

“Ah?” Tzuyu was startled for a bit but then recovered, “Yes unnie we---”

 

“Sorry but’s its decided, jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter