Chapter 1 - Riot

Love Square
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YAH!! CHOU TZUYU!” Tzuyu chuckled as she heard her friend’s voice coming from the door. She’s at the school’s rooftop, spending some thoughts about special matters.

 

“What?” Tzuyu asked her friend. She knows what is the matter all about of course, she just want to annoy her cute little friend.

 

“HOW DARE YOU GIVE MY PHONE NUMBER TO YOUR FANS, HUH?! CHOU TZUYU!” Her friend retorted,Tzuyu keeps on chuckling at her friend’s rant.

 

“Why?” she stops momentarily to catch her breath as she is now laugh towards her friend’s attitude. “They ask for a phone number, I just give them some” she defended.

 

Her friend smack her head, causing her to stop laughing. “YAH! SON CHAE YOUNG! I STILL HAVE A HEAD ACHE YOU KNOW!” Tzuyu groaned at her friend.

 

“I don’t give a crap, see this eye bags and black wrinkles in my face?! All of this because of your freaking fan’s late calls!!” Chaeyoung is honestly pissed, not because of Tzuyu but because of her fans. “You, buy me another card, I want to change my freaking phone number and don’t dare to give it again to your crazy fans” Chaeyoung snorted and walks out of the rooftop.

 

“Damn that girl, so little yet possessing a ing annoying loud voice.” Tzuyu murmured when Chaeyoung is already out of sight.

 

She right then remembers how Chaeyoung smacks her head whenever the girl receives night calls from her fans. Her fans ask for her phone number, then she gives them Chaeyoung’s number to annoy the girl because the girl really likes sleeping and late calls annoy her little friend.

 

She looks at her watch, 10 minutes before the bell rings for their 1st class. She decided to go down and grab some foods while waiting for the time.

 

As she’s done picking her food, she notices that the students are running towards one certain direction. She paid her food and runs through the crowd also because of her curiosity. Right then, as she gets closer to the crowd, she dro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter