Chapter 2 - Punishment

Love Square
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Any acts of riot or fighting are prohibited inside the school’s premises.” The head master said it with authority. “Did you read your student’s handbook, huh kids?” The head master said in a normal voice but you can sense the authority in his voice.

 

“ImNayeon, the president of the glee club” he said as he looks at Nayeon, who’s face is full of scratch because she fights with Jihyo earlier.

 

“Park JiSoo, the school president’s daughter” he then turned her face to Jihyo, who’s like Nayeon, having so many scratches on her face.

 

“Hirai Momo, the president of the dance troupe. Myoui Mina, the president of the archery club and the school’s queen bee.” He said and glance at those two who contains some scratch on their faces.

 

“And of course YooJeongYeon and Chou Tzuyu, base from my source are the ones who started this riot.” He said and look at those two with a disappointed face. He sat on his chair and sigh.

 

“Ms. Seulgi” He called his assistant.

 

“Yes, Mr. Taecyeon?” Ms. Seulgi came in.

 

“I want you to call Ms. Minatozaki Sana and Ms. Son Chae Young, I have receive reports that the two are also involved in this.” He said. Then he releases the girl who beat Chaeyoung earlier, the girl will be suspended for a day because of her act but since she’s not part of the riot, he dismissed her.

 

“They are here Mr. Taecyeon” Ms. Seulgi said, Sana and Chaeyoung entered the scene and Ms. Seulgi then leave them. Chaeyoung and Sana sit beside Nayeon, the five of them facing Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Momo on the other side.

 

“I want you to tell me, in all honesty what happened earlier” Mr. Taecyeon said, again with his authority.

 

Tzuyu then said what happened earlier, she’s not the type that lies and she always face the consequences of her actions. The whole time, Mina is just staring at Tzuyu.

 

‘She have a good heart’ Mina thought as she saw how angry Tzuyu is when she’s fighting against Jeongyeon to help her friend Chaeyoung. Without her noticing, two pair of eyes are also staring her, Momo and Sana’s eyes.

 

‘My beloved Mina, you are so strong earlier when you fight with my pabo cousin named Momo’ Sana thought as she’s day dreaming about Mina being her night and shining armor.

 

‘Why did I not notice this g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter