Chapter 5 - The Team

Love Square
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good day studens! Last week we have done our audition now, after a very long and sincere evaluation from the board of directors, I will announce the students who will part of the team that will represent JYP High in the school festival.” Mr. Taecyeon smiles brightly in front of the students.

 

The audition is already done, now the students are praying for their name to be called, well who wouldn’t want to be part of the team, right? The chance to be scouted at the school festival and if they win, they can be part of the JYP Family, one of the big 3 entertainment in their country.

 

“The first one, she is someone whom the board really trust, she is from 3-A, we have Ms. ImNayeon, the president of the school’s glee club.” Sana, Mina, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung clapped their hands, feeling proud of their unnie and they give her thumbs up as she walk towards the stage in the auditorium.

 

“Now, we have someone from class 2-A. Every knows her as the school’s ballerina…” Sana and Momo both looks at Mina right then and there. “But in her audition, she attempted a new genre that made the board into shock, the school’s queen bee, Ms. Myoui Mina.” Everyone clapped their hands while Sana  is shouting penguin that made everyone chuckle.

 

[Fast forward] 2 spots now left to complete the team. Nayeon, Mina, Chaeyoung, Momo, Jihyo, Dahyun and Jeongyeon already made it to the team. Mina, Nayeon and Chaeyoung now are all praying for Sana and Tzuyu’s name to be called.

 

“She must a little unexpected to join this team, she is always known as the spoiled brat girl of 2-A who is very obsess with cooking, but who knows she can dance really well. Everyone, please give a round of applause to Ms. Minatozaki Sana!” for a moment everyone was stunned, no one knows that Sana have another talent other than cooking, not even Mina and Nayeon, but they know how Sana work hard to be in this team.

 

The auditorium was then filled with claps as Sana walks through the stage, she wants to stand beside Mina but Ms. Seulgi already had her hand on Sana’s wrist on told her to stand beside Jeongyeon, Sana rolled her eyes but obey which cause laughter among everyone.

 

“Last spot for a first year student, who will it be?” Mr. Taecyeon said while roaming his eyes around the auditorium. Mina, Nayeon and Chaeyoungis praying for Tzuyu’s name, but Sana is praying for another’s name. ’Please, just anyone but not Tzuyu. I don’t want her to be close to Mina’ Sana thought in her mind. Momo is already in the team, she already have a rival for Mina’s feelings, she can’t bear to have another rival.

 

“From 1-A! Everyone, please welcome Ms. Chou Tzuyu!” that made Nayeon, Mina and Chaeyoung shout. Momo turn her gaze into Mina who is now wearing a very bright smile, while Jeongyeon turned her gaze into Nayeon who is hugging Chaeyoung because of happiness, another pair of eyes is also gazing towards Momo’s direction.

 

Sana almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter