Chapter 10 - Feelings

Love Square
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The pairs just keep on practicing when Mr. Taecyeon calls of them and gathered them inside the practice room.

 

“I need Jihyo to go with me, so you guys practice first without your leader-nim, okay? We will settle your form first for the festival, fighting girls. Mina come with me also, we need to talk to your archery coach regarding your schedule. Nayeon take in-charge for a while” Mr. Taecyeon said, and then left with Mina and Jihyo.

 

“Okay, let’ get back to practice” Nayeon told everyone but Sana shouted and made them stop.

 

“I haven’t learn the full dance break, who will teach me now?” Sana ranted in front of Nayeon. Nayeon looked around and saw Tzuyu.

 

“Oh, Tzuyu your teacher is not here also, right?” Nayeon asked Tzuyu worriedly. “Eh, I’m the one ranting but you wanna help Tzuyu first?” Sana said and rolled her eyes. “I’m fine unnie” Tzuyu replied as she already know the full steps, Tzuyu is a fast learner and Mina is also a good teacher.

 

“Okay, now who will teach Sana?” Nayeon asked them, she’s not yet done as she have their two worst dancers with her. Momo said no as Dahyun haven’t learn the whole choreography. “Then what are we doing with these two?” Nayeon said and pointed Tzuyu and Sana.

 

“I think Tzuyu already know the dance break, she’s a fast learner and Mina is a good teacher.” Momo said and turn her gaze to Tzuyu.

 

“Ah yes unnie, we’re done practicing, I already know the steps I just have to polish it” Tzuyu said and smile at Nayeon which made Nayeon got an idea “Then Tzuyu will teach Sana.” Which made Tzuyu’s eyes go wider and Sana rolled her eyes.

 

“But---”

 

“No buts Sana, you told us you don’t know the full choreograph yet then Tzuyu will teach you.” Nayeon said and told everyone a practice already, she turn to Tzuyu first. “Be careful around her, she’s clumsy person” Nayeon warned Tzuyu and go back to Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon.

 

They all went to practice, Sana run outside so Nayeon told Tzuyu to follow her so Tzuyu did. Sana stopped at the school’s rooftop.

 

“Why did you follow me?” Sana hissed and shoot Tzuyu her infamours death glare.

 

“Because Nayeon unnie said so” Tzuyu answered, “Let’s just practice unnie” Tzuyu said it nicely which made Sana roll her eyes. ‘Why is she rolling her eyes towards me always? She hate me? What did I do to her, if I’m falling for her I will definitely question my own feelings’ Tzuyu thought.

 

They are just practicing and practicing, Sana seems to do well the whole time. She learned it faster than she was with Jihyo. Sana being stubborn Sana, want to try practicing in the bench, Tzuyu just let her but she guarded her of course. And Sana being the usual Sana, overflowing clumsiness tripped over but Tzuyu was there to catch her right at the moment she fall.

 

“You okay Sana unnie?” Tzuyu said worriedly when she saw Sana was stunned.

 

“Yes, I’m fine.” Sana said and avoided Tzuyu’s eyes. Tzuyu said that she’ll get water for both of them and Sana just nodded.

 

‘It’s the first time someone has saved me fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter