Hey.

Let Me Comfort You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What should we do?" all the group member sat at the living room excluding Tiffany and Sunny. 

Tiffany who had just comeback from her earlier schedule heard their conversation.

"What's wrong guys?"

All of them turn their head immediately to the source of the voice.

"Oh my god, fany. You're our last  hope." hearing Taeyeon said the words, she consequencely walk towards the group.

"Sunny made a problem. Yet again." seeing Tiffany questioned face, Taeyeon continued again.

"You know old self. After Sica had leave." 

Tiffany respond with an 'O' shape mouth and a nod. Taeyeon then continue her story about Sunny behaviour earlier.

Sunny has been suffering several mental breakdown after Jessica leave the group, Eventhough she manage to get up again, because of some reasons, after they ended their earlier schedule that is filming for their latest MV for their upcoming album she start being weird. She keep on fidgeting her finger and look around like a lost child. And then she keep herself distance from the girls and keep quiet during their trip to the house. It's so not Sunny. After they had arrived at home, she went to her room that she shared with Tiffany and locked it. She never answer the girls loud call. Calling her for food. That's what make them worried. Especially Taeyeon, she was always worried about her bandmate.

"Can you please do us a favor? She's not gonna talk to us Pany-ya."

"I'll see what I can do." Tiffany answered un-wholeheartedly.

~~~~

"Sunny-ya?" Tiffany knock the door to their shared room. No answer.

"Sunny?" Once again, no answer.

"I'm going to get inside." still no answer from the latter. She decided to use the key and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter