End

Love!
Please log in to read the full chapter

The clock showed 10:30 PM.

Mostly people are already in their deep slumber, sleeping in their own bed while their soul wandering around. Well, mostly. Because there are still some couple walking, cuddling, sitting even bickering in this park.

 

“Yah! How could you flirting with her infront of me, Jerk!!.”

 

“Me? I’m just being nice and stop calling me Jerk, shortie!.”

 

“Are you telling me that I have bad eyesight huh?! Yah bamboo!! Listen to me when I’m talking to you!.” The shorter girl grabbed the boy arms, shaking it.


The boy sighed. "Listen to me Lee Soonkyu. I'm not gonna repeat it again and again so you have to listen to my words carefully," He placed his hands on Sunny shoulder as his eyes on her. "Taeyeon was just my long lost ex's. She's nothing compared to you okay. Well, maybe the same thing you both have are "height" but I swear she's just a friend for me, now. No less or more..." The boy said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I know that look!! You meanie jerk! Don't you dare for getting back together with her again!!." Sunny hitted Yoong chest.


"Aish this stubborn shortie. Am I saying that I'll break up with you just for going back with her?." Yoong flicked Sunny's forehead.


Sunny pouted. "B-but she's beautiful! I'm afraid th-" She said, rubbing her not-sore forehead.


"You're pretty. I prefer pretty girl." Yoong said, avoiding Sunny eyes.


"She has beautiful voices.." Sunny frowned.


"You have cute voices. I like it." Yoong replied, looking somewhere.


"She has this y vibe.. even I'm a girl I can feel it too. Right Yoongie?."

 

Yoong can see Sunny glaring at him now from the corner of his eyes. He gulped as his mind starting to search for the right answer. If I said no, she’ll think that I’m lying, If I said yes.. gosh  it’ll be still my fault.


"Y-yeah, but you are cute. I love cute girl." He replied smiling.
Sunny smiled at his answered but within a sec her smile disseaper as she recall his answer.
He love cute girl?
Cute girl?
Cute girls?
What if there's a girl who's more cute than me?

 Am I not cute enough?
Will he leave?
He will leave me right?!?!?!

NOOOO!!!!!

Sunny shook her head.
"Are you okay, bunny?."
"Yoong, what do you think about Hyoyeon?." Sunny said, playing with their interwined hands.
"Hyoyeon? She's a great dancer. My dance guru!." Im Yoong smiled.


"Sooyoung?." Sunny asked still playing with their hands
"My other shikshin?. She's nice and caring. I can't eat well without her haha."


"Tiffany?."
"A loudly and cheerful queen eyesmile? She's angel and evil at the same time but I love her.. as a friend."  A deep furrow apperead on her forehead.


"Yuri?."
"Moodboaster? She's dork afterall. We matched well." Sunny frowned at his answer. Match well? How could he said that in front of her?


"Jessica?."
"She loves to tease me but she has this mother vibes. Well, It's comfortable tho. I like her."


"How about Seohyun?."
"Baby Seo? Well, she's kind, smart and caring person.. oh wait, she's cute too!! She always hit me after I pinched her chubby cheeks." Yoong smiled at his own thoughts, not realizing that his girlfriend eyes are on fire now.


Baby Seo? Since when did he call Seo lik

Please log in to read the full chapter