001

First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh Sehun. OH SEHUN?” Baekhyun screamed on top of his lungs.

 

His best friend just nods, lowering his head.

 

“Luhan, oh my poor innocent Luhan why?” Baekhyun sigh as he settles down beside his friend and pat his back.

 

“I’m so-sorry Baek..” Luhan sniffles.

 

Baekhyun just sigh and wave his friend off, “Lu….No, I’m sorry, I was just shocked okay. Now breathe….”

 

Luhan looks at his best friend tears staining his cheeks, “You’re not mad right.”

 

Baekhyun smile softly and ruffles Luhan’s hair, “I;m not, now what do you want for dinner?”

 

Luhan wipes his tears and grin widely, and Baekhyun thought how come his best friend is older than him if he acts as if is three.

 

“Pancakes!”

 

“That’s for breakfast Lu.”


 

--------

 

It all started two weeks ago after Luhan’s Musical practice.

 

It was already seven o’clock yet the sky is still coated with hues of orange and red, Sun just starting to set, and the warm breeze of spring kissed his cheeks.

 

Lucky for Luhan, their Musical this year is set in May time, therefore it was not a problem for him to stay a bit late for practice, in which Baekhyun still think is unsafe. The boy just believes that even a harmless cat can cause attack Luhan.

 

“I got it Baek !” Luhan smile widely while talking to his friend on the phone.

 

“Make sure you lock the doors, okay? Yeol’s mother just really want me to stay over for the night, you’re gonna be okay right?”

 

Luhan skip on his toes as he walk on the sidewalk his too familiar with and nod, “Of course…. I’m okay.”

 

“I put your dinner in the oven so just reheat it when you arrive and message me once you got home, understand Lu?”

 

“Okay Baek, I’ll do just that!” Luhan smiles and hang up.

 

He stroll down the crowded street, and smile, although it’s getting late, the night sky is still young, and Luhan’s eyes brighten even more when he spotted the store he loves the most still open.

 

“I guess Baek won’t notice if I just pass by for a minute.” The Deer looking guy skips his way to the store.

 

---

 

“One Chocolate bubble tea with lots of pearls please and a slice of strawberry cheese cake!” Luhan smile widely to the girl behind the counter, who blushes more.

 

“That would be $10.75 please.” The girl said.

 

Luhan nodded and smile, slinging his backpack on one side, He digs inside and look for his wallet, after a couple of minutes, and throwing all of his stuff at the counter, he frowns and started to panic, “My wallet…” Luhan’s lips quiver as he remembers that he had put it on his costumes pocket which was left at his locker.

 

He looks up the cashier who is now wearing a bored expression,that adds up on Luhan’s worries, tears started to form on the corner of his eyes, he looks down his now empty backpack, he needed his best friend right now.

 

“Here, keep the change.”

 

Luhan’s eyes widen as he felt a presence just behind him.

 

Not risking a glance Luhan kept his head lower and wipes the tears that has betrayed him.

 

“So-Sorry” He said in between hiccups.

 

The guy looks down Luhan with no expression at all, as he watch the shorter boy quiver on his spot, “I need to order as well.” he said as he helps Luhan to put all his stuff in his bag.

 

Luhan nodded and bow his head, not sparing the stranger even a small glance, and walk towards the other counter to wait for his order.

 

-----

Luhan stroll down the park towards his shared apartment with Baekhyun as he sips on his bubble tea, as he wonders if he should tell Baekhyun what has happened at the shop, but then he thought that it would be better if it was kept as a secret all else Baekhyun will ban him from going by himself at the shop, or maybe anywhere.

 

He was too into his thoughts that he fails to realize that someone has been following him from a far.

 

“A small thank you will be really appreciated.”

 

Luhan swear that his heart have left his chest and his soul has escaped for a minute.

 

The stranger smile down as he step beside Luhan, “sorry did I scare you?”

 

Luhan step back a bit on instinct and look at the intruder who is now grinning widely, straw stuck just beside his lips.

 

Was this one of those scenario Baekhyun has been telling him? About Phedophiles? Does he need to use his whistle? Wait but the ones on Baekhyun’s scenario are old disgusting man, and this guy in front of him is far from being gross, in fact his so gorgeous Luhan swear he saw unicorns, butterflies, flowers, and rainbows brightly around the guy although it was strating to get dark, but WAIT !! He is a stranger.

 

“D-don;t ...pl--please...:” Luhan pleaded, as clutch tightly on the bubble tea on his hands.

 

“Okay, calm down.  I’m guessing you have stranger ‘phobia’?” The stranger said with a smile.

 

Luhan just stare back.

 

“Okay, I’m Sehun. Oh Sehun. I helped you at the Bubble tea shop just now, remember?” The guy said.

 

And all Luhan did was nod, ‘So he’s the guy.’

 

“And you’re Luhan, Byun Baekhyun’s best friend. Right?”

 

By the mention of his best friend’s name Luhan’s expression changes, and excitement fills the air, “You know Baek? Are you also Baek’s special friend just like Chanyeol?”

 

Sehun chuckle, he was indeed adorable. “No, but you can say I was. Anyways, Are you heading home?”

 

Luhan frowns, ‘Was’ is past tense, meaning he is not a friend anymore, that means this Sehun guy is a stranger.

 

“U-uh…. I-- Bye.” Luhan said sprinting to his apartment in which Sehun just smirk.

 

“So that’s him, Byun.” Sehun whispers as he watch Luhan disappear among the crowd.

 

------------------------

 

Couple of days passed, Three days to be exact, and of course Baekhyun figures out what had happened to Luhan that night, how? Let’s just say a couple of pancakes helps. But since that day, Baekhyun and his ‘special’ friend Chanyeol have consistently wait for Luhan to finish his Musical practice.

 

However, the two made a mistake of waiting in the parking lot and not somewhere closer to the theater.



 

Luhan’s gasp was so loud that Sehun groan in pain even more.

 

‘Why does he need to be in this place of all places in the campus.

 

“Get out.” Sehun said through gritted teeth as he limps his way to one of the cubicle.

 

Luhan stood frozen on his spot. Their practice just ended and Luhan just wanted to wash his hands, that’s all.

 

“I said out.” Sehun said as he reach beside Luhan.

 

Luhan shiver, the tone of his voice was so different compare to what it was the first time they met. Today it was so venomous it scares him so much.

 

Without more words. Luhan runs out.

 

--------

 

It was on the the first week of their meeting that everything changes.

 

Luhan was waiting for Baekhyun in the Campus Garden when he sees him again. But this time his gorgeous face was painted with bruises and cuts.

 

Sehun glance towards him a bit too quickly for Luhan to even notice the emotion on his face.

 

Luhan debated if he should go approach the guy, because really he doesn’t have anything to do with him or if he should just stay on his spot and wait for his friend.

 

All of his options were gone when Sehun walks towards him with a small smile, a banana milk tuck tightly on his left hand, “Here.” the taller said as he step in front of Luhan who just glance up from his sit.

 

“I shouldn’t have shouted at you the last time.” Sehun said.

 

Luhan just stare at him, the bruise beside his lips looks so painful, Luhan thought and without him noticing, his right hand has made it’s way to the spot as he caress it softly, Sehun’s eyes widen, a tint of pink flashes through his cheeks.

 

And it seems cliche but it was like the time has stops.

 

“Lu-luhan.” Sehun stutters.

 

“This….it hurts?” Luhan asked eyes fixed on the bruise.

 

Sehun shakes his head, and with his free hand, he grabs Luhan’s wrist gently and smile, “It doesn’t. Here. Just-- please don’t be scared of me because of what happened last time.” Sehun said as he pass Luhan the banana milk, and with one more smile, he walks away.

 

Luhan watches him walk and disappear among students.

 

“Lu!”

 

And Baekhyun thought that day why Luhan suddenly ask him to buy a whole box of Banana milk.

 

------

 

The next meeting was where Luhan decided that Sehun is not a stranger, and he thought that Baekhyun was right, he was too scared to hang out and meet other people in their campus that he didn’t even realize that Sehun actually attends their school. After that meeting Sehun has continuously shows up in every class and walks him to his next class. It became a routine and Luhan started to open up to the guy.

 

Today is no exception, although they added something on their routine, it was sudden from Luhan’s point but he let it slip.

 

“Do you want to go on a date?” Sehun ask while their walking to Luhan’s class.

 

“A- D-date?” Luhan ask.

 

“Yeah like a friendly date..”Sehun smile.

 

Luhan manages to nod.

 

---

 

“Two chocolate bubble tea both with extra pearls please.” Sehun ordered.

 

“And please add a slice of strawberry cheese cake” Luhan grin towards Sehun. Who rubs his neck, “Right I forgot.”


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter