morning cuddles

lazy tuesday

 


 

“Tae, it's about time you get up, I know you're awake!”

Taehyung groans and further buries his face on his pillows while throwing over his head the one he had been hugging, blocking the sounds of Jimin's morning bustling around the kitchen. The boy hums along to the latest hit playing in the radio and Taehyung wishes his voice was bad so that he could stay angry at him for waking him up. For the young man, waking up in the morning is generally a difficult task, but today is Tuesday and he's feeling particularly lazy.

(while Jimin is the personification of sunshine 24/7, Taehyung doesn't know how he does it but his theory is that Jimin's parents let him watch too many Disney movies when he was little)

 

Jimin calls his name again and Taehyung finds a sliver a motivation to peek under the pillows, over the couch and towards the vague direction of his best friend through half lidded, bleary eyes.

“It's only nine o'clock, you cruel human being,” he groggily complains, the radio dj chirpily announcing the weather forecast at the background. Tuffs of his bleached, purplish hair stick out randomly and become the only visible part of his head as the boy slides under the pillows once again. Jimin shakes his head and approaches the couch, sipping coffee from a mug too large in his hands.

Do you plan on playing dead till you're too hungry to lay there anymore?” he asks standing right next to Taehyung, and pokes the snuggly-looking boy's arm with his knee. He gets no reaction other than the younger sliding his arm around Jimin's legs to stop him. “Or are you trying to become one with the couch? It didn't work the last time...” the brunet comments, setting his mug on the small table beside the couch and then snatching away the pillow on Taehyung's head. The younger boy whines pathetically (Jiminnieee!) and throws his forearms over his eyes to shield them from the sneaky sunlight making its way into their tiny apartment through the thin curtains. The sudden move causes Jimin to lose his balance, and the boy falls forward with a yelp, landing partly on Taehyung, partly on the couch. His immediate reaction is to tickle the younger, attacking the soft skin behind his knees.

 

Stop, stop! I'm -Jimin!- I'm up!” the purple haired boy gasps for breath and shakes from head to toe with laughter. He grasps Jimin's wrists and pulls him to properly sit on the couch, resting his legs on the brunet's thighs.

Why did you wake up so early anyway?” asks the younger and rubs his still sleepy eyes (they usually get up together, after one of them crawls to the other's bed and demands breakfast, or coffee, or five more minutes of precious sleep).

I have stuff to do, go to the bank, pay the bills... You know, adult stuff.”

Bleh.”

Taehyung makes a disgusted face and seconds later he's pulling his legs away from Jimin's lap only to snuggle to his friend's side. “You're such a kid,” murmurs the brunet but his eyes are smiling. “Just stay here all day instead... with me,” pouts the younger and wraps his legs around Jimin's middle like a needy koala. “Tae... seriously, I have things to take care of,” tries to protest the other boy, even though his resolution is fading with each persistent tug of Taehyung's legs and arms. Denying Taehyung affection is (in Jimin's opinion) as bad as kicking a kitty or stealing a baby's toy. He wants to act like the adults he is, attend to his adult responsibilities, but his friend wants to cuddle and, frankly, Jimin can go to the bank the next day.

 

He lets the younger push him back on the couch, quietly complaining about being busy for pride's sake. Their limbs are tangled and Jimin thinks that this should feel uncomfortable, but Taehyung makes a pleased noise as he rests his head on Jimin's chest, every such thought disappearing.

You're so warm,” murmurs the younger and rubs his nose on the soft fabric of his best friend's shirt. Jimin squirms and giggles at the ticklish sensation, tangling his fingers in Taehyung's purplish hair to hold him still. He begins softly tugging the strands of coconut-scented hair, then alternating between tugs and scratches, the way he knows his friend likes it. Taehyung sighs in content and scoots a bit higher up the brunet's body, straddling Jimin and lying down on him again.

Jiminnie... you smell so good,” he murmurs, burying his nose in the juncture between his friend's neck and jaw. His chest vibrates as he hums in appreciation, and he pokes Jimin's sides just to hear him giggle again.

(Jimin smells like home)

 

You're such a bad influence, I should have been on my way by now!”

Jimin scratches the short hair at the base of Taehyung's neck and can feel the other boy smiling against his shirt. He's probably thinking mission accomplished, but Jimin doesn't mind anyway. With one hand he holds the younger's waist securely as the boy stretches lazily like a cat on top of him. Taehyung raises his head and offers him a boxy grin, his elbows digging on the pillow on either side of Jimin's head.

“Do you think we can convince Seokjin-hyung to cook and send us food?” he whispers, his breath fanning the brunet's face and pushing a few strands of hair in his eyes. Taehyung swipes the wild strands behind his friend's ears. “Or do you feel like going out to eat?” He traces every stud of Jimin's pierced ears, being extra careful with the newly acquired cartilage piercing on the boy's left ear. He likes that piercing very much, had thought of getting one himself, but wasn't sure if it'd look as good on him as it does on his best friend. Jimin's eyes fluttered close at some point, soon after Taehyung started playing with his hair, enjoying the attention.

Mmm, I think we can convince hyung to bring us some food,” he says and shifts lightly in order to lock his arms at the small of Taehyung's back. The younger's shirt has rode up his torso and Jimin kneads the exposed skin with practiced ease. Taehyung arches to the touch, but the brunet uses the hold he has at the back of his neck to pull him close.

S-shall we give him a call?” tries to ask the boy but his voice hitches when Jimin's lips press upon the base of his throat. The brunet mumbles a later and continues to drag his plump lips across Taehyung's sternum, reaching his collarbones and pecking the hollow between them, then hooks a finger on the collar of his oversized t-shirt and tugs. He plants another kiss on the younger's shoulder, a thought flashing in Jimin's mind that he could do that for hours.

How much later is later, exactly?” asks Taehyung and he's so close to Jimin's face that the tips of their noses are touching (Jimin has always found Taehyung's lashes very pretty). Jimin pecks him again, this time on the lips.

Later later,” he promises, and hugs Taehyung and his pillows tighter, soon dozing off to the steady beat of Taehyung's heart against his chest.

 


 

/vomits rainbows/ 

they're too cute, please love vmin a lot <3