Characters

Mafia Boss's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woo Jiho: but known as Zico, changed his name because it was an always remainder of his past. has known yongguk sense he was 16 married yonguk on his 20ns, has an overprotective Big brother that hates and kinda loves yongguk(kinda! not really) zico has a mafia gang of his own that love and respects him to death and will follow him no matter what, even before he met yongguk.

Age: 27

Husband: Yongguk(that he loves to death)

Personality: Cute and bubbly(only to yongguk) kind and gentle(only to close friends , family , kids and animals) Likes cake LOVES Apples He is a bit crazy(lol no he is a freaking psychopath) he as a fetaish for pain and blood.

Weapons of choice: Just for fun or for emergency  

  reraly used in a battle, this twin assasin katana swords are extremly special to zico and he will go insane if anything happens to them.

Bang Yongguk: Known in the underworld as Jackman, knows zico sense he was 19 married zico on his 23, yongguk comes from a broken family doesn't remember much about them doesn't care, has many enemies doesn't care ether.

Age: 30

Wife: Zico

Personality: cold and quiet gets mad easly hates people(but not zico nor his friends) kind and gentle(only to zico) he is heartless to everybody doesn't care if you are  a child , baby , woman , man , old he will kill and torture you until he feels that you learned you're lesson (not to zico tho)

Weapon of choice: Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter