I am Noticed (2/2)

Phase In Kim Kai's Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Let me leech wherever you go, hyung."

 

The latest events were so abrupt that the members could only gawk to the result of their successful plan and cooperation.

It only took that night for the complicated knots to be fixed. 

"You said you won't move out," Jongin said and glanced at Chanyeol who's holding a medium navy blue travelling bag with him. 

"It's just next door Jongin. Baekhyun also liked the idea since he feels alone at times. You know how much I care for that immature brat, right?" The rapper explained and twisted the doorknob, winking at the confused dancer.

Well he also liked the idea being alone with his new awkward bestfriend.

They became the closest.

Jongin just laughed, showcasing those sharp manly jaws as he smiles. 

"Oh by the way, you might as well see Kyungsoo after their vocalization practice today," The teeth rich guy suggested and left their shared bedroom.

 

 

 

 

Jongin is resting at the lower part of the bed. When Chanyeol is still there, he is the one who sleeps at the cushion mat at the floor. Kyungsoo will be at the upper bed of the double deck and Jongin will be the one on the bottom part.

He's there, really bored while scribbling something on his phone. He had so many questions bothering his mind.

Can he text Kyungsoo if he can fetch him from the vocalization room later?

Won't Baekhyun, Jongdae and Junmyeon send him malicious glares?

Can he bluntly ask if they can hang out tonight, watch Pororo with dim lights and packs of popcorn with them?

Won't others think it's pitiful?

He guesses it's not. It's more than he could ever imagine.

 

They made a pinky's swear that they won't be as awkward like before but there are times that it won't sink in his vague mind that Kyungsoo likes him. 

And he's sure he can reciprocate those feelings in time.

 

EXO is soon debuting and he's more than joyful about it. It just means that they can interact with fans, release albums, perform on music shows, win awards, participate in MAMA and of course, establish their own concert in the different areas of the globe.

 

His trail of thoughts were interrupted when his phone beeped on his hand.

 

From: Kyungsoo hyung

Jonginnie, I'll be back soon. How about...we hang out? We have many things to catch up with. :)

 

Jonginnie

That name

Continues on giving him butterflies on his stomach

He can die in pure bliss

 

He doesn't need to bother anymore. He just needs to reply a smiley yes and all were settled. 

Tonight's gonna be a fun chill out.

 

 

 

 

Minseok just stared strangely at Jongin as he got some cup and saucer from the sink.

He's acting horribly strange.

They're now in pyjamas since it's already 10:29 p.m. in the night. Minseok planned on getting some hot green tea before sleeping and it's strange for Jongin to see happily placing some packs of raw popcorn into the microwave.

The cheerful looking tan guy twisted the control of the microwave and twisted it up to 15 minutes. 

 

The oldest in the group doesn't know if the dancer is plain dumb or madly in love to forget that a popping popcorn only had a a maximum of five minutes or it'll be all burnt. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter