Chapter 9

1 + 1 = 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: I Believe

 

 

Ji Hyo tossed and turned her body endlessly from left to right unable to sleep even though a sleep headed she had been known. The confession word from Jong Kook recalled on her mind like music. Her heart was throbbing hard and her face wore a big smile like she had never had in her entire life. Even she didn’t remember the current crisis she had with Hyun Bin.

Like a fool the face of Jong Kook was dancing in her mind. The handsome yet cute face of him, the way he smile and how she love the crescent moon that appeared on his eyes, his laugh that is always warm and also his tender gesture. Can’t get enough of that she scrolled to her phone’s gallery and look over his face through the picture they took together. And she was smile from ear to ear upon saw his face, already miss him like crazy.

She really felt like a fool didn’t know her true feeling for Jong Kook all this time. She admits she had falls to this man more than to Hyun Bin. She knew the feeling she had for these two men were different. Without Jong Kook she would never experienced the sweetness of having a throbbing heart, it’s much different when she was with Hyun Bin.  Now only she realized she just had a crush on Hyun Bin. That why her heart never can accepts him in her life since Jong Kook had been touted there. She didn’t know since when Jong Kook had been there even she blame herself for never opens up the book of her own heart.

The clock was strike to 4 a.m. as she glanced through the screen of her phone. Yet, her eyes were still stubborn to shut down. She wonders what Jong Kook doing right now, is he already slept or had a little insomnia like she was. His confession crossed over her head again made her to blush. Might be he was in his dying to know the reply of his confession. But Jong Kook said he would wait for her answer... wait even until his entire life. Think of it turn her cheek more to redness, this cheesy side of Jong Kook never she knew about it.

Is it not that she didn’t want to reply his confession, but it was too sudden until her tongue felt glued even to utter any words. It was too shocked for her to hear his word, all along this time never had she thought Jong Kook had feeling for her. In her mind she always thought he only regard her as his sister, a best friend and not more than that. His heart must be ashes all this time to saw her with Hyun Bin, now she got the real answer of his hindering before. And, she felt bad for that. But, to reply his confession she felt it’s not right to be done right now. Apparently, between her and Hyun Bin still tangled in the complicated line... and she can’t simply jump to Jong Kook just because she had realised her true feeling between two men. It’s not right for her. She needs to do it slowly, get a clear picture with Hyun Bin before she can completely go to Jong Kook. And she hoped Jong Kook can wait her for that.

Now, the clock was strike to 4.02 a.m as she glanced at it again. It was just 2 minute living her but does it had already too long for her. She can’t wait for the morning to come, to received a morning greet of Jong Kook as usual. And her eyes still fall to his picture before soon she doze off and fall to her dreamland. Dream of Jong Kook of course.

 

 

*******

 

 

The sleep of Ji Hyo was interrupt with her ringing phone. Groggy without even look the caller she accepted the call. A husky voice can be heard from her sound. “Yaboesayo”

“Ji Hyo-ah, mianhe. This is just misunderstanding” upon hear the voice it turned her to boil up. All the sleepy she had before just disappeared.

“Misunderstanding! I saw with my eyes you two kiss each other. Enough Hyun Bin, I don’t want to hear anymore!”

“Ji Hyo-ah... I can explain” but never can Hyun Bin able to continue his word as she already disconnected the line. The phone keep on rang after but only received ignorance by her and then she turn off the phone.

As she thought she could continue her dreamland of Jong Kook again, the buzzed and knocked on the front door interrupted her again. Annoyed she grabbed the pillow beside her and covered to her ear in hope who ever in front her house will just go away. But the buzz and the knocked got more intense than before, so although irritated rubbed her sleepy she dropped down from her bed and walked to the door. The cursed split out from .

The face of Hyun Bin was welcomed her as she watched through the doorbell camera monitor. It’s brought her more to fume. Without open the door, she yelled throug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter