one and only

Stil...

It was a fine morning.

I woke up with my girlfriend in my arms, I didn't have a hangover from last night and my favourite t.v programme was set to record later.

It started off as one of those days were you thank god for everything but here I am now with my girlfriend arguing as we go to the bank so she can get some money for her car.

"What do you mean it's ok!?" I yelled as I walked after her.

"You cheated on me and you think it' ok?!" She let out a heavy sigh "It doesn't count as cheating he was gay!" Her voice was squeaky as she rarely raised it."AND IT WAS ONLY A KISS!!" 

 

I know I'm over reacting but if it was me that kissed someone she would be just as angry.

She was angrily punching in her pin as I looked at her."Your  being too possessive!" "I am not being possessive! How would you feel if you saw a picture of me kissing some dude on facebook?!" I could see that  she now understood how I felt but her being to proud to admit she was wrong she continued to  blame my possessiveness. Don't get me wrong I love her and her pride is one of the things I love about her, but a relationship is give and take, she needs to understand that sometimes she needs to put her pride to the side and admit she was wrong.

 

I walked until I was right infront of her stopping her in her tracks. "Fine if you can't admit you were wrong to me then we're over! I can't be the one that constantly getting the blame."

I could see her breathing had stopped as she understood what I was saying. She lifted her head until her eyes met mine.

 

I had seen it but she didn't. A man wearing an oversized hoodie stepped out from the alley behind her raising his hand so the gun he held was pointed at her.

I pulled into a hug and spun around so that my body was between her and the gun."BANG!!!" it went off as soon as I had placed myself between them. She dropped her money. I was scared as I couldn't feel my body I was unsure if the bullet had gone through me and to her. God I hope it didn't. The gun man grabbed the money and ran. Not even checking to see if he got us both. I started falling not being able to hold my numb body up any longer. She was still standing, it didn't get her. Thank god.

 

"Amber..." it was a whisper almost as if the wind had said it but I knew it was her.

Panic started to show on her face as she looked at me lying there on the gound. She fumbled through her purse looking for her phone as she knelt beside me.

Her voiced wobbled as she called for help. 

 

I tried to reach for her hand but I couldn't move my hand. My hand was right beside hers so I was able to caress her hand with my thumb. "Amber I'm so sorry I love you please don't leave me. I won't kiss anyone except you not even sica unnie just please don't leave me " she was sobbing hard now bending her head down so her hair covered het face. "Krys I love you I will never leave you". I could feel her warm tears drop on my face before everything turned white.