Petty Fights & Pizza Day

Petty Fights and Pizza Day
 

 

Saturday morning, at Hyukjae's house
 
"Hyukkie" 
 
Donghae poked (more like jabbed) Hyukjae who was currently posting a photo of the two of them on Instagram. 
"Donghae, I'm a little busy promoting Eunhae right now."
...
...
...
...
"HYUKJAE" 
 
*type type type* 
...
...
"HYUKJAE-HYUKJAE-HYUKAJAE-HYUKJAEEEEEE-" 
"DONGHAEEEEEE" Hyukjae yelled back before looking up at Donghae in exasperation. 
"What?"
"We need pizza. Now." 
 
Hyukjae groaned and looked down at his phone again. It would've been better if he had just endured a bit more of Donghae's yelling, because now he had to spend money on pizza.  He knew the money would eventually be coming out of his pocket because he always lost at Rock Paper Scissors when deciding who pays for the meal. 
 
"Donghae why, you know I'm broke."
Hyukjae's job of lawn mowing over summer break didn't exactly pay him a fortune. 
 
He glanced over at Donghae and quickly looked away when a pout was sighted. 
"But-" 
"No."
Hyukjae had to stand firm this time, he couldn't always be spoiling Donghae with food.  But it's really, really hard when he's faced with a pouting Donghae--which Hyukjae has deemed the cutest thing in the world.
 
"Hyukkiiieee" Donghae whined before shifting on the couch they were both seated on to sit closer and nudge Hyukjae's shoulder. 
No response. 
Donghae was NOT giving up on that pizza. He swung his arms around Hyukjae's neck and said again, with his cutest voice, "Hyukkkiiieeeeeeee."
..."You can do this Hyukjae, you can resist him" Hyukjae mentally cheered himself on.
No response. 
 
Donghae was getting really desperate, Hyukjae could tell. 
 
"HYUK-"
"Check your Instagram" Hyukjae quickly interrupted.
 
"What?" Came Donghae's confused reply.  Instagram did not equal food. 
 
"Check your Instagram" Hyukjae repeated, slightly impatient.  
 
Donghae shoved his hand in his pocket and fished out his phone.  Hyukjae always subconsciously glanced at Donghae's phone case when he took it out; Donghae had gotten it custom made for their 1 year anniversary. It was a picture depicting Donghae grinning and placing a firm kiss on his cheek while they were standing in the hallway of their school. Hyukjae didn't particularly like the picture because he was smiling at the camera like a hopeless fool in love.  (Who could blame him? Donghae is a lovable guy)  The picture had somehow gone viral at their school and before they knew it, everybody knew about their "adorable! (the girls would squeal)" relationship.  It was also that picture that won them the most votes for the "best couple" section of the yearbook.  Hyukjae had feigned being creeped out when Donghae first had the picture made into a phone case, but, he secretly found it endearing that Donghae was willing to broadcast their relationship like that. 
 
Donghae opened Instagram and waited for it to refresh. The first picture that came up was the one of him and Hyukjae Donghae saw Hyukjae posting earlier.  He glanced at their faces that practically screamed WE ARE DATING before scrolling down to the caption. 
 
"Hanging out w/ this cutie. He agreed to order us a pizza and he's PAYING FOR IT lol first time since this relationship began ;)" Donghae read aloud, including the lol and winky face.
 
"If I had the ability to dislike an Instagram post I would do it" Donghae said before pressing the comment button and rapidly tapping on the screen. 
 
"Check your Instagram" he smirked after pressing send. 
 
Hyukjae frowned and opened the app again. Donghae's comment immediately came onto the screen, "Jokes on you. Either pay for the meal or there is no relationship" he read.  
 
He rolled his eyes and looked up from his phone, "really Donghae".  
 
"Yes really. There are 3 important things in my life, Hyukkie, have you forgotten?" Donghae counted down from three fingers, "First is family, then food, --"
"Then Hyukjae, yeah yeah I've heard it a million times already, it doesn't exactly hurt my feelings anymore Donghae."
"--then Hyukjae's money to buy me food" Donghae said as he put down the last finger, "you didn't let me finish Hyukkie" he said, before smiled angelically.
 
Hyukjae winced. "Ouch, now I'm below money?  Hmm...maybe you're right, maybe there really is no relationship now" he teased Donghae but his smug smile immediately disappeared when he saw Donghae's face fall and his upper lip start to tremble. 
 
"Hyukkie you-you don't love me anymore? I-I thought you said we were gonna be together forever and you were gonna propose to me during our vacation in Thailand and we'd buy a beach house with huge window walls by the ocean and adopt two kids and become kpop idols together Hyukkie I though-" 
"DONGHAE, woah, slow down okay? First of all, I never said any of that, second of all I'm creeped out, yet slightly flattered that you planned out our lives together, and third of all, I was 100% kidding and I love you, okay?" 
Donghae looked up from the couch pillow he had buried his head in to sulk and stared at Hyukjae with his trademark sad-eyes. "Really Hyukkie? You mean it?" 
"Yeah" Hyukjae nodded, "I'd do anything for you, now stop pouting, I can't handle it." 
Donghae immediately broke into a Cheshire-cat grin, "You said it Hyukjae! You'd do anything for me? Prove it. Buy me a large pepperoni pizza. Hurry, before I fake being heartbroken again." 
Hyukjae's jaw dropped. Did Donghae just act himself out of paying for pizza? "Donghae, I-"
"Make sure to ask for extra onions." Donghae said before whipping out his phone, forcing Hyukjae to face his custom phone case and officially ending the conversation. 
 
Now it was Hyukjae's turn to pout.
He hated onions. 
 

 

Yesung was at Kyuhyun's house, lying lazily on Kyuhyun's bed and refreshing his Instagram after having posted his latest video. He was quite proud of this one; it was a funny video of Kyuhyun staring at him for an embarrassingly long time.  He had forgotten to tell Kyuhyun that he was taking a video.  Oops.  
 
After a few refreshes to see the likes and comments increase, a picture of Hyukjae and Donghae came up on his feed.  The picture depicted an empty pizza box in between a eyes-closed-and-smiling Donghae and a frowning Hyukjae who appeared to be in the process of blocking the camera, but failing miserably as his hand only partially covered the picture.
 
Yesung chuckled and read the caption, "He's treating me for tacos next time <3 #boyfriendstagram #ilovethisidiot" 
 
Yesung grinned. "Kyu," he said. 
"Hmm?" Came the lazy reply as Kyuhyun paused the latest episode of Radio Star he had on his computer to shift his gaze to Yesung, whose head was currently resting on his stomach. 
 
"Eunhae finally resolved their pizza conflict. Hyukjae paid." 
Kyuhyun snorted and unpaused his video "Of course he did, he always ends up paying.  Also, you should really stop stalking our friends on Instagram. I swear you're on there 24/7." 
 
"Hey! I don't complain when you play Starcraft while belting At Gwanghwamun all the time.  I'm tired of that song and especially of you singing it." 
 
Kyuhyun immediately paused the video again before retorting, "excuse me, for your information, At Gwanghwamun is a great song.  In fact, it topped the charts for months and won many many awards. You're just jealous that you can't sing as well as me." 
Yesung rolled his eyes and went back to surfing Instagram, reading through the comments on his video. "Yeah sure, whatever, you can keep telling yourself that."
 
Silence filled the room as both resumed what they were previously doing.
Yesung suddenly broke the silence. "Hey Kyu..." 
"Yeah?" 
"...So when are we gonna come out?" 

 
The picture Yesung posted on Instagram :)  let's ignore the fact that he deleted it...  This was my first fanfic.  Hope you liked it, open for constructive criticism..cause I need it. 
How many references to their real lives can you find? Hint: one of them is At Gwanghwamun (kinda obvious lol, but there are some non-obvious ones in there) 
I love Eunhae