Family

Family

  Oh Sehun closes the door behind him, takes off his shoes and then walks off in the kitchen to put away the groceries. A smile graces his face as he sees his husband, son, and daughter sitting aroung the kitchen table. Just sitting and really not doing anything or saying much. His one year old sees him and reaches out to him with cries of " papa, papa." Sehun walks up towards the table, puts the groceris on the table and then picks up his son. Hugging him tightly while showering him with kisses, a big gummy smile that was silmilar to that of his husband on  his son's face, giggleling.

  His husband turns to him smiling and giving him a greeting of " Hi, welcome home."  His three year old daughter runs up to him and gives him a hug. Holding tight to around  his legs. His smile widens, he reaches down to his daughter and ruffles her hair. Sehun pulls back from the hug his three year old is giving him and pulls out a chair next to his husband and adjusts his son in his lap, so that they're both comfortable.

  Sehun turns to his right, flashing his husband a loving smiles and ruffles his already messy hair. Minseok smiles in retun and closes his eyes relaxing in the touch. Sehun knows that Minseok likes when he ruffles his hair. He loves his family, whenever they were together his heart felt at eas and content. His daughter comes and sits on Minseok's lap, leaning her head on his chest slowly closing her eyes as sleep welcomes her in its arms. As is for his son. The two lovers looks on on their family, it was beautiful. What they had built together.

 " I love you. I love all of you. My precious family." Sehun whispers, leaning in to give his husband a kiss on the  cheek. His husband smiles. Days like this, where they all were together was the most enjoyable. Beautiful.

                                    

                                              THE END.