Chapter 2

Blue Moon

They were wrapping up the M/V shoot when Jiyong decided to be playful on Instagram again. He took out his phone, took a selca of him looking tired as hell and posted it. As if on cue, Dara sent him a text.

 

“Everything okay, Ji?”

 

Jiyong smiled one of his gummy smiles; those that were specifically reserved for really happy moments and for his beloved girlfriend.
 

“Just a little tired, Babe.” Jiyong sent in haste along with a tired looking emoji.

 

“Don’t overwork yourself, Ji. You know how I hate seeing you tired.” Dara sent along with a picture of herself pouting.

 

Jiyong laughed as he read the response. His girl is effortlessly cute. He just can’t get enough of her. “I can’t wait to see you tomorrow. I miss you so much.”

 

“I miss you, too. By the way, your parents came in this morning. I am happy to report that they have gotten their fill of seafood and mangoes today.”

 

Jiyong smiled. He knew that his dad was a big fan of seafood and his mom, of mangoes. He could just imagine their content as they stuffed their faces with it.

 

“Don’t make mom eat too much, okay? Her sugar levels might go off the roof with all the mangoes you’re feeding her.”
 

“Arasso. I’m saving mangoes for you too. We need to take care of your sweet tooth once you get here.”
 

“Just give the mangoes to my mom. The only sweet thing I need is you.”
 

After a few minutes, Dara replied: “Good night, Ji!”
 

Jiyong’s eyes widened in shock. Look at this girl, he was just trying to be sweet but he ended up getting “good-night” zoned.
 

“Jagiyaaaaaa…” Jiyong attached a face of him pouting. He swears that they must’ve taken a thousand pictures of them pouting over the years. They can’t help it. It’s their weapon against each other. A pouting picture of their significant other is their kryptonite.

 

“Stop being cheesy then.”

 

“I can’t help it! I get all cheesy when it comes to you.”

 

“Aigoooooo. Alright, Mr. Cheese. Go to bed. You’ve still got a big day ahead of you tomorrow.”
 

“Yes, ma’am! See you tomorrow, babe.” Tomorrow. They’ll see each other tomorrow. He can’t believe that he could like a word so much.

 

“See you! I love you!”

 

“I love you more . . . more.”

 

______

BIGBANG GROUP CHAT (5 PEOPLE)

 

Jiyong: Good morning, guys! Up and at ‘em!
 

Jiyong: Big day today! Up, you lazy bones!
 

Jiyong: We’ll be late to the airport if you don’t move now.

Jiyong: YAH! Why aren’t you guys awake?!

Jiyong: Why are you guys ignoring my messages? We’ve got an early flight today. Get moving!

Jiyong: You guys are really testing me. Our flight is at 8 am!!!!

Seungri: Hyung, it’s only 4 am.

Youngbae: Yeah, man. Go back to bed.

Jiyong: We can’t be late today. We’ve got to be there early.

Seungri: Hyung, I’m pretty sure the plane isn’t even here yet.

Jiyong: How would you know? Are you the pilot?

Seungri:

Seungri: No.

Seungri: But …

Jiyong: I rest my case. Now stop talking non-sense and get going.

Seungri: But hyung ...

Seungri: Youngbae hyung, talk some sense into him, please. I want to go back to sleep.

Youngbae: Jiyong-ah, you know that Dara noona is not going anywhere, right?


Jiyong: Who said anything about Dara?

 

Youngbae: Come on, you’ve been talking about it ever since she confirmed that she’ll be watching the concert in Manila. You’ll see Dara noona soon enough. Just chill.

 

Jiyong: I’m chill. You guys are making me lose it. We’ll be late.

 

Youngbae: Aisht, whatever. I’m going back to bed. I’ll just see you at the airport.

Seungri: Me too. Good night, Hyung!

Jiyong: YAH!

 

Jiyong: Don’t go back to bed.

 

Jiyong: DON’T GO BACK TO BED!!!

 

Seungri: ZzzzZZzzzzZzz

 

Jiyong: You’re dead, Seungrat. 

Jiyong: That's it. Your part for the next song is officially decreased. 

Daesung: Hyung, please. Stop it already, go back to bed. Seunghyun hyung might wake up.

 

Jiyong: That’s the point!

Jiyong: I command you as your leader, wake up!

Seunghyun: WHO DARES INTERRUPT MY SLUMBER?! 

Daesung: Too late.

Youngbae: You're on your own now, Ji.

Jiyong: Good morning, hyung! hehe

Seunghyun: YAH KWON JIYONG!!!

______________

A/N: The last part was a LINE conversation, assuming that the five of them still have that chat group open :)