Chapter 1

Blue Moon

July 29, 2015

 

Jumpy. If one had to describe Jiyong in one word for that day, he was jumpy. He was all over the place and was just a ball of tireless energy. His schedule was packed with a few interviews and an M/V shoot. It’s as if that wasn’t tiring enough, he really went out of his way to be extra jolly today. His manager noticed it. His stylist noticed it. Heck, even the lighting crew for the M/V shoot noticed it. Kwon Jiyong was as happy as could be.

What’s the reason for all his giddiness? It was the day before they were supposed to head out to Manila for another MADE concert. What’s so special about Manila, you ask?

 

Dara. Dara is in Manila and she’ll attend their concert there.

He hasn’t seen Dara since they started promoting for “A”. They facetime every now and then but nothing beats seeing her in the flesh. He missed her so much that he would send messages every chance he gets. He missed her so much; he had a body pillow made with Dara’s picture on its head, just like the one in Princess Hours. That thing would have its own seat in his van when he goes to different places.  The YG staff would look at him like he had three heads but to him, it all made sense. It was something to fill the big void that Dara left.

 

It just so happened that they were both extremely busy. He missed their days of having minimal to no activities at all and they could sneak out to random places and just be their normal selves. Dara’s got acting gigs and he has MADE with s. With all the travelling, different guestings in TV shows and shoots, it’s hard to find a common time.
 

What they lack in quality time together, they make up for online shenanigans. In his personal instagram (the one that’s not open to public), he keeps on posting cheesy things and their couple pictures together. They would flirt like teenagers in the comment areas and be annoyingly sweet to each other. Those who know him personally know just how bad his aegyo mode could get. It had gotten to the point where his posts would be likened to TOP hyung’s post flooding and a handful of his friends were threatening to unfollow him. It was that bad.

 

And just recently, he got a little carried away when Dara visited Peace Minus One. Dara was messaging him all day long; fangirling on the works included in the exhibit. He was wondering why she wasn’t sending him pictures until Xin sent him a picture of Dara. He said that Dara was too shy to take pictures because that would be disrespectful to the art pieces. Xin sneaked a shot and sent it to Jiyong. Jiyong knew that it was hard for her to keep from taking tons of photos especially when that’s one of her favorite things to do. He was so touched that he just had to post it in his public Instagram account.

 

He can’t believe that he’s actually going to see the love of his life tomorrow. What makes it more special is the fact that she invited his folks to come as well. She offered to tour them around while they were there. He really struck gold with this one. Both he and his family knew that this girl is for keeps.
 

He’s going to see his parents and the love of his life tomorrow. It doesn’t get any better than this.