〔 first teaser. 〕

〔 예썸 〕⸗ live a bright path : apply open!
© layout rightfully by gyeseong
 
BREAKDANCE TEAM。 TEASER ONE!  
14:45pm, pledis building.

seonhwa made a step forward, walking down the hallways, where she saw plentiful of staffs and chattering trainees were assembling the corners and every each edges. nonetheless, she still got some fiery eyes glaring into her skull and she can guess it none other than the trainee who had eliminated in the final round to debut along with her but because of seonhwa's score, she win against that average trainee.

however, she couldn't make a long contact with that person because she doesn't wants to waste her time on something useless. her eyes focused back on her paperwork that she has been carrying around with her most of the time. it's the written lyrics in which she has composed for three days ago. up until now, it is still a bunch of rapping parts because she hasn't been requested by a producer to make one full version.

after exiting the elevator, her hand land on a metal doorknob and twisted it open. suddenly, she heard a loud music was played and echoing the whole inner room, which she expect a person inside it was dancing to the beat but all she saw was a young boy's figure laying lifelessly on the cold ground. had her chuckle hidden, she switch it to a blank pokerface for bringing an disappointment when seeing him resting. unlike those romantic scene where the girl saw a boy dancing but this time around is no-no.

she rolled her eyes and enter the room,
“haohaoooo!” shouted seonhwa.

resulting the exhausted boy to get surprised but remained calming down when he recognized the given nickname and that husky female voice of hers. she slowed down the volume of the music player and quickly slap his leg, below his knee's part, before sitting down next to him.

“yo yo yo, wake up, haohao.”

minghao whines before he eventually gave up and sits up lazily. she pretends to make up a disgusted face as narrowing her eyes at him. as he wavered his feet habitually, “what shall i do? i'm tired,” he was nearly fell back down on the ground until she pull him to sit up again.

“i know you've been practicing for several hours with seventeen and few hours as individually but we had a collaboration after i debuted, so now, we shall practiced for it. right?” she pats his back in friendly manner while grinning as she stood up and offer him a hand.

minghao sighed and took the hand to get up properly. they does some exercising actions. around those moment, she does a leg split, “ha! hao, can you do this? bleh,” he glances at her for a few seconds without emotion then return to his business; he snickered in silence, not looking at her. she frowned and stands on her feet.

she went to pick a song by looking at the choices in the computer desk where there was sitting two speakers besides a slimmed led computer and where you're only allowed to play musics. other websites were blocked to be used on that internet network.

seonhwa immediately jogs back to his direction and they had highfived as the beginning scene. first of all, she playfully push him by his chest as he got himself steps little backward to gave her a space and does her own red carpet with elbow and forearm swipes then she does it for the second time before freeze. she jump on her feet back and steps away as pointing out at the chinese guy. he shrugged and approve the challenge afterwards, using his smooth movements.