Chapter 1

Chocolate Chip Cookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         08:37; The mysterious stranger entered the café. 

    Lisa, my co-worker and also my friend, looked at me. I was about to say something to her as I was coming out of the bathroom but I caught her stare and I look scared back at her. She only winked at me as i approached her. The nervousness taking over my body.

  "YOU will take his order this time" she smiled at me as she pointed at the stranger at the corner of the café and I blushed as he caught me looking to him.                                

   I immediately looked away. This was the third time that this guy was coming to our café. Yesterday I didn't take his order because somebody else did it for me and I totally thanked him because I was so shy to even approach him. Well, this guy had really caught my attention. He is really handsome and he has amazing eyes, especially the way he looks at someone. I figured this out as I was hiding myself behind the counter and he actually had noticed me the moment he entered our café. From the moment he looked at me, he couldn't stop stealing glances, thats what Lisa said.                                     

  She noticed that he was disappointed that I didn't take his order. Lisa said to me that he likes me, but come on I mean he doesn't even know me. I am shy when I have to talk to really handsome guys, actually I am always shy so it's hard for me to talk to someone. Yesterday I also noticed that he took out of his bag a notebook and a pen. He looked like he was some university guy. Today he did that same thing but I saw that he had a guitar with him. I smiled. He looked at me and I could feel butterflies in my stomach as I blushed. It was so weird. You can't fall in love at the first sight....... right? Right....    

  "Come on~ He's waiting for you~" Lisa sang as she pushed me a little so I can start walking to him. 

   "I am gonna blush so hard I can't do it" I whispered at her but it was already late.

   She left and I was close to him, I only looked at his back. Ok... I can do it.... It's not thaaat difficult...., I thought and I sighed. I was standing in front of him now and he looked up at me and I swear I could see his eyes smiling but his lips was a thin line. I was staring down at my notebook and I was holding my pen so tight like my whole life was depending on it. I closed my eyes and opened them again so I can say,  "CanITakeYourOrder?"                                     He chuckled at me, probably because I said it really fast.

I am so dumb, oh god

"Yes, I would like a chocolate milkshake and a piece of cake" he kindly smiled at me.

His voice was so deep, like soooo deep. It made my heart race. I wrote it down and I looked at him and I noticed that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter