Miss you

Miss You

"Please welcome miss Jessica Jung on the stage!" 

"Annyeong-Haseyo, Jessica imnida!" 

I push past everyone in the crowd, pulling my scarf further up my face hoping no-one will find me out. 

There she is, on the stage. Beautiful as ever, just as i remember her. 

"Thank you for everyone who made it to my fan meet even though it was such short notice. So i scincerely thank you all." 

Her heart is still warm too. Our ice princess has the warmest heart. 

How long has it been Sica-ah? You must've been hurting all this time, but knowing you, you hide it with your bright smile. 

I wouldn't have believed that the future would turn out like this, but look at you still shinning, you finally have what you've dreamed of and i'm sorry it wasn't with the 9 of us. 

I pull my hat further down as i slowly make my way up to the very front where she's signing posters and pictures. 

 

At Snsd dorm 

"Yah wheres Yuri-yah?" Taeyeon asked her other members who were currently messing around in their living room. 

"She said she was going out for a bit" Sooyoung replied whilst helping herself to to their fridge. 

"Yah Sooyoung! You don't live here" Sunny scolded their Shikshin. 

"Unnie are you Okay?" Seohyun asked her Tiffany unnie who had been quiet for some time now.

"I'm okay, maknae" Tiffany smiled warmly at her "It's just...Today's Jessie's Fan meet in Seoul." Everybody had stopped what they were doing and looked at Tiffany. 

"I wish we could go see Unnie i miss her so much" Yoona pouted, and the others nodded their head sombrely in agreement. 

"I wish we could kids, but you know how severe our punishment will be. Think of the consquences." Taeyeon warned, even though she wanted to tell everyone to gather up and go meet Jessica at her fanmeet. 

"We know Unnie." 

The girls that were once loud and noisy in their living room had now suddenly become quiet in the mention of their ex member and sister. 

Seeing this only broke Taeyeon's heart. 

"Okay Guys!" She shouted and the others quickly turned their attention towards her. 

"Go put on some more layers and make sure your faces are covered!" Suddenly the other members faces lit up. 

 

At The FanMeet

Finally i get all the way up to her table, its been so long since i've seen her face. I can't help but get nervous when she lays her eyes on me. 

I hope she hasn't seen through my disguise. 

"Annyeong! Shall i sign your...CD?" She asked whilst smiling bitterely at our CD. Maybe i shouldve just gone with one of her posters. 

"D-de." My hands shake as i hand it to her. 

"Theres no need to be nervous" She reassures me, guess i just look like one of her fans. 

"Do you mind if i- i ask for a hug?" Stupid Kwon Yuri! 

She laughs "Of course!" then she gets up from her seat going around the table. My heart races as i watch her walking up to me. 

She opens her arms wide and pulls me into a hug. 

Then suddenly i feel the stream of tears that i've been holding on to since she left. 

 "I miss you Sica." 

She freezes and i could feel her freaking out knowing it's me.

"Y-Yuri?!" She accidently says outloud, guess my presence really surprised her. 

From behind me the crowd gasps and multiple cameras flashes catching our moment. Crap. Well this isn't gonna end well for me. 

Even though it was chaotic around us she hasnt pushed herself away and neither have i. 

"I missed you too Yuri-yah..." She says in almost a whisper, i could hear her break down in tears too. Softly sobbing on my shoulder. 

No other words were needed to be said. Instead we stayed there holding eachother, ignoring the consquences that would come later on. 

Then suddenly i feel warmth surrounding me. 

I was shocked to find the other members around us, Jessica too by the looks of her face. 

 "Guys..." Jessica calls out sobbing even harder. We pull eachother into the hug more. 

 

"Once a So nyuh shi dae member, always a so nyuh shi dae member." I couldnt agree more kid leader. 

 

 


 

 

 Hey! thank you for taking some time to read this one-shot story. Since it's the girl's 8th anniversary i wanted to write a short story in dedication. I hope that one day the girls can re-unite again, i know i'd do anything to see that. Happy 8th anniversary So Nyuh Shi Dae!