Shopping

Wrong place to fall in love
Please log in to read the full chapter

park Chan Mi's POV

I parked my car in the shops parking lot and made my way to the boutique. When I first stepped in I was in awe at all of the outfits, since this was my first time in this shop I decided to ask a worker where everything is.

" excuse me but do you know where the casual clothes are?"

" yes miss they are 2 rows to the right from here." I thanked the lady and headed to where they were. When I found them I started looking at a bunch of different outfits I'd put together and after half an hour I finally finished with half of my shopping.

The outfits I put together and chose:

      

.     

 

 

 

After paying I made my way out of the shop to go to a boutique to look at some dresses for tonight.

When I finally found the boutique I walked in and made my way to the first rack of dresses and start looking.

It took me quite a while and a lot of employees help but I finally chose two dresses and two pairs of shoes.

( A//N Here are the outfits she chose:)

 

 

I decided to go to the pet shop to buy my dog some stuff since it was next to the makeup store I still needed to go to and I haven't got her something for a while which isn't very fair. I walked in and got her a couple of toys and supplies and left the store excited to give them to her.

What I bought for my dog:

      

.            

 

 

I made my way into the make

Please log in to read the full chapter