What can I say...I love fountains...

I don't get it! I don't get him!

 

   I don’t get it!I don’t get him! I have known him for 2 years and from the day one I had a crush on him.Well he had that playboy vibe but something was telling me that deep inside he is a good person.When  he confessed to me,that was a month ago,I couldn’t believe it.It was the best day of my life and so were the rest of the days until last week when he…he dumped me. He said I was just average and that our relationship was the most boring  he ever had in his life. But I know he doesn’t mean that,I can see that he still likes me! I just don’t get  why he broke up with me? I am not going to give up on him,I still love him even if he broke my heart. And that’s why I am waiting for him outside the school again..and  I say again because that’s what I do every morning since we broke up.

-"Rose why? I am sick of seeing you waiting for me every morning. I ‘ve told you we are not a thing anymore, move on with your life."

-"Jimin I know you are lying,how many times should I say that to you?We were friends for two years plus I have a crush on you for two years I know you too well and I can tell when you are lying"

-"Bullsh*t,you know nothing! Now stop,you make me feel embarrassed for  wanting to be your boyfriend before. Such a pathetic human being…"

That was bullet right through the heart and I froze there staring at him ,holding back my tears.He was looking at me with a smirk on his face and I could feel my inside burning from anger until I looked up in his eyes. He could control everything in his body except his eyes.I could see pain in his beautiful brown eyes.I swear the thing that gave me strength every time was the look on his eyes when he insulted me.Pain…like he didn’t want to do that…  When I woke up from my thoughts he had already left and I was left alone ….again.

-“Hey Rose! How did it go?"I looked back and saw my friend Christine waving at me.

-“Bad..really bad…you are looking at a pathetic human being…”

-“Really ? He said that? Rose I am so sorry..” she said and hugged me

-“It’s okay! I am not going to give up,I can see in his eyes that he is lying”

-“If you say so…Now move we are going to be late” she said that and we both started running  towards our class

    The worst part of the day was the lunch break..I wasn’t friends just with Jimin but I was pretty close with his friends too and that’s why after what happened between Jimin and I we all still eat lunch together . His friends are Namjoon and Hoseok  ,who are in their last year of high school,Taehyung who is the same age with me ,Jimin and Christine and one year younger than Namjoon and Hoseok. Actually  I am really close with Taehyung too but he doesn’t like Christine because he says he can’t trust her so I had to separate my time to be with the two of them alone. And there’s our little maknae,one year younger than me. Jungkook or Jungkookie as we like to call him.That cutie is a lady killer ad that’s how he made my best friend fall for him. Yeah that’s right my best friend isn’t Christine …actually it is Christine but not this one…I have this childhood friend that is always on my side,she is a cheerfull little kid in the heart and I love her so much.It’s so sad that we are in different schools but we live in the same neighborhood so I see her every day.Her name is also Christine, funny right? Because she is from Greece her name actually is Christina and for short she asked us to call her Ina.So one day ,before Jimin confessed to me,the guys  asked me to introduce them to her since I was always talking about her and that’s when our Jungkookie fall for her and tried everything to make her like him back and after one week they started dating. The only bad thing is that Ina doesn’t trust Christine and even Christine doesn’t say anything I can see she doesn’t like Ina , and I am in the middle….awkward…

-“My head is killing me! Math are so damn difficult”

-“Come on Taehyung! You are overreacting”

-“Rose ,let’s don’t start this conversation of how math are easy if you understand them and blah..blah..” Taehyung said and gave me that puppy eyes that I can’t resist!

-“Okay okay…How cute..”I said and pinched his nose while giggling and then I heard someone coughing  above my head.

  It was Jimin with Namjoon and Hoseok.I got closer to Taehyung to make space for them to sit.

-“Don’t do aegyo in front of my face dude,makes me want to puke”

-“Well I didn’t do it for you Namjoon hyung,I did for the cutie right there.” said Taehyung and winked at me, he is such a good person ,always got my back and trying to cheer me up..

-“Cutie? Who Rose? Please…” Here we go again, Jimin’s at it again..

-“Jimin is there something wrong with your eyes? Of course our Rose is cute and we need to protect her from the bad guys who want to steal her from us!” said Hoseok while hugging me tight and glaring at Jimin

-“Whatever…” said Jimin

-“Hoseok you can let her now..she is turning purple” said Namjoon

-“Oh her favorite color said Christine who had just arrived on the table and sat besides Jimin “Wow Jimin you are working out,right?”she said while touching his arm and he nodded proudly.

  She is my friend,I know she is doing to lift up the mood but still that’s too much I think…like she is trying to flirt with him..I need to stop thinking like that.

-“Ehm Rose…”Hoseok loosen his hug and I turned to see whose calling for me,it was Mino with his handsome smile that can make any girls heart melt. Ugh..if only I wasn’t so into Jimin..

-“Hey Mino, what’s up?”

-“Great  I did great on that test and it’s all thanks to you! So I was thinking to treat you some coffee someday..as a thank you of course…what do you say?”

-“Of course , you have my number so whenever you feel like it give me a call!” I gave him my cutest smile and he blushed a little.

-“Great then I will call you. Bye Rose, bye guys” and he left

-“What was that?” asked Jungkook who had just sat beside me

-“Mino? Oh I just helped him with a test on math and he wanted to thank me!” I said

-“Yeah with asking you on a date!” said Taehyung while giving me a playful stare

-“Taehyung that‘s not a date” I said casually but  my heart was beating so fast ,I just don’t want Jimin to misunderstand

-“Hey don’t be like that, you‘ve told me that you really like his smile and that he is a really good guy” No, why did Christine say that ?Now Jimin is definitely going to misunderstand.

I looked at him and he was just looking in the space, like he didn’t care at all.

-“Whatever…Rose I am sending you home today after school..” said Jungkook

-“Okay..Sending me home means you…You want to see Ina  but she is angry with you ,right? What did you do again?”

-“Well I couldn’t meet her on the weekend , she is mad at me now because we had plans and I destroyed them so I want to make up to her today..”

-“Such a boyfriend material…”I said and ruffled his hair

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-“Rose I thought you were on my side? Why friend? Why did you bring this traitor here?” Ina said while shaking me with a fake sad expression and I couldn’t stop smiling at her cuteness

-“Come on baby, don’t be like that..I was dying to see you, let me make it up for you and go for a date right now”

-“Jeon Jungkook do you think that I am an easy woman? No mister, you are so wrong!” said Ina and pouted

Jungkook placed both his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him, Ina widen her eyes and he smiled to her and gave her a peck on the lips.

-“I ‘ve told you before, I can’t resist to your cuteness .” he looked in her eyes “please don’t torture me anymore baby girl”

-“Ugh why I am so in love with you little cute jerk? Just give me a sec.” Ina said and started walking towards me

  I knew she was worried about me ,I ‘ve told her everything that happened to school today and she said that one day she is going to punch Jimin for good ..oh and she said some really bad words for Christine but I don’t really know why…

-“I am fine! Just go kiddo” I said and gave her my earnest smile, seeing Ina being so happy with Jungkookie gives me so much hope like one day I want to be like that with Jimin.

She smiled at me and walked towards Jungkook.I looked at him and he mouthed me a “thank you” and both start walking until Ina stopped.

-“If anything happens call me you little…”she said while pointing at me

-“Yes mum!”I said waving her goodbye

Those kids gave me so much strength that I feel like talking to Jimin again, even now.  Maybe I should go to his house…Yeah I should! I feel so happy all of sudden!”

-“Rose !”

-“Oh hey Yoongi  oppa, how are you?”

-“Fine ,what’s that beautiful smile about?” He said and pinched my cheeks.

Yoongi oppa is one of Jimins friends too, there is also Jin who is the oldest. Both of them are in college. I know them because I used to hang out with Jimin all the time.

-“I was with Jungkook and Ina and they are such a cute couple, so cute that it gives me hope for….”

-“For you and Jimin, right? Rose I don’t really know what happened to him but Jimin really likes you! I know he won’t stop talking about you until that one day..He wasn’t talking at all and we were really worried about him. Then you called him and before he left to go to you he said that no one can make fun of him and the rest…well you know better..”

-“Yeah…he dumped me…I still don’t get it Yoongi oppa ? What did I do wrong? I just want to know why…”

-“Well don’t tell him that I told you but he said he is going for a walk at the park so..”

-“See you oppa..I am going to the park to get some fresh air” I said and winked at him and he smiled at me while shaking his head

-“More like going to the park to get the Park” he smiled to himself

-“Nice try oppa but you need improvement!” I said and showed  him my tongue

-“You little …”

And that’s when I started running towards the park, as I was getting closer my heart was beating faster and faster . I went in and I start walking casually ,looking around while searching for Jimin. The sight in front of me made me wish that I hadn’t come searching for him. He was sitting on a bench kissing another girl. Without noticing one tear escaped my eye and then something even worst happened. I looked at the girl and she looked so familiar, it was her…Oh my …my heart is going to break for sure ..it’s her…my good friend..it’s Christine. For a moment  Jimins eyes locked with mine I saw surprise in them but then he just looked away and deepen the kiss. He saw me…he saw me and  he didn’t eve break the kiss…that as*…I need to go …I need to leave..

So I started running like there was no tomorrow, all I can think of is that I need a place to be alone and cry my heart out. I stopped in front of the lake and let my tears fall.

-“Jimin you jerk! Why the hell did you do that to me? Why should it be you? Why did you make me fall for you? Why did you confess to me if you are going to be kissing with my friend right now? Am I not worth it? Am I …am I such a pathetic human being” my tears were falling like raindrops on a storm and I couldn’t stop myself until I heard a voice

-“No! You aren’t pathetic! You are a treasure and he doesn’t know what he is missing! Please stop crying over that as*hole, just…please” and the guy that spoke turned me around so he could see my face and I could see his.

-“Mino?” before I could say anything else he hugged me tight ,I didn’t protest to be honest I needed a hug that moment.

 We stayed like that for five minutes, no one talked. He was just hugging me and patted my head and I was crying nonstop. When I couldn’t cry anymore I broke the hug and looked up at him

-“Better cutie?” He asked and pinched my red nose

-“Thank you” I whispered

-“How about treating you that coffee today?” I nodded

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-“Jimin you look like a mess..what happened?” said Taehyung who had just arrived in the cafeteria that  Jimin told him to come

-“I did something…I..”

-”What the hell Jimin ?You are scaring me…Did you steal something”

-“No..I …I kissed Christine.”

-“Eww man..that’s even worst, and how ..ew..how was it?”

-“I felt nothing man..nothing..it only made me miss the kisses me and Rose shared before”

-“So…make up with her….I don’t really get why you dumped her and don’t start with the I am bored of her crap with me, I am not buying it! I am your best friend ,I can tell when you are lying and right now you definitely are!”

-“I won’t let her make fun of me!”

-“Huh? Make fun of you? Who? Rose? WTF?”

-“I know everything, Christine told me..”

-“Christine…?Oh hell no…Jimin..”

-“She told me that she and Rose made a bet that she could make me fall for her if she wanted and I as a fool I am I did..I did fall for her so damn hard…I think of her every moment..Even if I know what she did I still…I still like her! I am so stupid”

-“Stupid? Friend you are more than that..If you weren’t my best friend I would have punched you to death right now…!Why the hell did you trust Christine?”

-“What?..She is Rose’s friend..”

-“Yeah…The best friend a person can have…Dude I am so disappointed in you right now…Do you believe that Rose, the girl you ‘ve fallen in love with, is that kind of person? I thought you knew her better…”

-“I..I was wondering how a beautiful person inside and outside like Rose liked me back and that’s when Christine told me..and that in my head made perfect sense back then. Because..well I know I am handsome but that’s all just all I am..she is just..just perfect. How can she  likes me, it must be something else…that’s what I thought.”

-“Dude I didn’t know you had such a low self esteem..”

-“Me neither, until I met her”

-“I am your childhood friend! Trust me she loves you .She loves you that much that she will forgive you for all that you did to her”

-“I don’t know man…There is something more..”

-“What now? You still don’t trust me and trust what that b*tch said?”

-“No I trust you but..”

-“But what?”

-“Rose saw me kissing Christine”

-“… such a mess” suddenly Jimin grabbed Taehyung’s hand and dragged him in front of the bathrooms door  “What the hell?”

-“Shhh..look Tae! There is Rose with… Mino” Jimin face become even sadder, if this was even  possible, “She is getting over me…I don’t blame her..ouch..what was that for?” asked Jimin while rubbing the part of his head that Taehyung had smacked him before

-“Just look at her..Her eyes are red from crying and so is her nose! She was crying over you and Mino there is comforting her. Let me tell you a secret..I know for a fact that Mino likes her and if you don’t move fast man something bad is going to happen…did you hear me Jimin? Jimin?” Taehyung saw that his friend  was already walking towards Rose and Mino and he smiled to himself. “Now someone needs to take care of that b*tch” he said and picked up his phone. “Jungkookie passed me your girlfriend I want to tell her something” he said with a smirk on his face

-“Rose do you feel better now?”

-“Yeah thanks Mino!” I smiled at him but soon my smile faded, it was him. Jimin was here

-“Rose I need to talk to you” he said and grabbed my wrist and pulled me up ,suddenly Mino grabbed my other hand.

-“Say it here, I don’t want her to be alone with you.”

-“Yeah? And who are you to say so? Her boyfriend?” Jimin was staring at Mino

-“I am..I am just someone who really cares about her..” I looked at Mino and he gave me a weak smile

-“I care about her  too..actually I am in love with her!” Jimin? What is he talking about? Is this love? Hurting me this way?

-“Dude do you even know how much pain you have caused her? Is that love for you?” Mino was shaking and I could feel both him and Jimin tighten their grip on my hand, suddenly Jimin took a deep breath

-“Dude I know you are not a bad guy and that you like Rose” What? Mino likes me? I looked at him and he just kept looking at Jimin who was talking . “and that I was an as* to her but I truly love her and I need to apologize for what I did to her, I need to tell her what made me act this way and I need to tell her” Jimin looked me in the eyes and I felt goose bumps allover my body “I need to tell her I love her and I want her back” that’s when I felt the grip on the hand that Mino was holding to loosen.

-“I am such a good man” Mino said and waved for us to go

-“Thank you” said Jimin and gave him his earnest smile .

Then everything happened so fast I was dragged outside the cafeteria ,I only saw Taehyung who  patted Minos shoulder as both of them were looking at us leaving. So Taehyung was also there?

-“Jimin”I stopped walking and he stopped too and looked at me “I know I said I won’t give up on you but seeing you kissing with Christine really broke my heart and I don’t know if I can chase after you anymore..I am tired”

-“You don’t need to chase me anymore, I am right here. Rose I am so sorry. I trusted the wrong person and I didn’t trust you..the person I love..I am such a fool…”

-“Trust the wrong person? What do you mean?”

-“The day before I dumped you Christine told me that you two  made a bet that I was going to fall for you and that you were going to dump me and make fun of me and I believed her because in my eyes you were too good to be true, you were too perfect to like me …just a good looking douche bag. And that’s why I dumped you. But I don’t believe her anymore because I know that the girl I am in love with will never do such a thing.”

-“You know what hurts the most? Not that my close friend betrayed me ,not that you didn’t trust me, that you didn’t trust my love for you…but what hurts the most is that I am still in love with a jerk like you, stupid as*hole” I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down ,I could feel his warm breath and our lips almost are touching .I could hear my heartbeat. “Park Jimin why can’t I stop loving you? I just don’t get it!” I said that and kissed him, I kissed him with all the feelings that I was holding this past week and he kissed me back. How I missed his kisses.

-“I ‘ve missed that so much” he said

-“Well you had Christine to kiss you” I tried to be funny but I saw the hurt in his eyes

-“You know she kissed me, I just didn’t broke the kiss because I saw you and I thought it was the best way for you to let go of me..how stupid..then she asked me to be together with her and when I said that I still love you she started yelling telling me how pathetic I am and stuff..I cant believe I trusted her!”

-“Baby that’s okay..that’s past now” I said and gave him a peck on the lips and he rest his forehead on mine “I just wonder what is she doing right now?”

-“Who cares” he said and kissed me again. As the feeling of his soft lips moving in synch with mine was taking over my senses the thought of Christine left my mind and I could only hear our heartbeats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

-“Oh my GOD!WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE INA?” Christine was yelling

-“Baby are you sure for this, maybe it’s too much”

-“Jungkook nothing is too much for that , remember what she did to our friends plus I didn’t like her from the beginning. Now on three we throw her on the lake. One …two…”

-“WAIT! I don’t know how to swim please..”

-“What? Really know? You just destroyed my revenge plan” said Ina and an evil smirk showed upon Christines face ,she thought she was safe but little she know Ina.

-“Baby what we do now ?”Ina pouted looking at Jungkook who was holding Christines upper body as she was holding her legs.

-“Don’t know” Jungkook shrug his shoulders and suddenly an evil smirk formed on Ina’s face that made Chrisitnes smirk to disappear.

Ina pointed somewhere with her eyes and Jungkook nodded in agreement and both of them walked faster while holding Christine.

-“Ready..One …Two..THREE!” yelled Ina

-“Oh HELL NOOOOOO!” was the last thing Christine said before she splashed into fountains cold water

Ina and Jungkook high-five

-“That’s for lying to my friend you witch” said Jungkook

-“And for betraying my best friend, stay away b*tch because you may can bark but I can bite!” said Ina and grabbed Jungkook hands and both left happily leaving a shocked Christine into the fountain.

                                                                           THE     END

                                   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              Once again sorry for my bad English ,I really hope you enjoyed my story. Actually it’s the first oneshot I make and I hope I did ok, please comment your opinion and if you want subscribe and maybe upvote. Oh! and if you have time check my other stories too…

Thank you so much for reading my story !!

 Bye guys!