My heart is completely confusing me

Classmates or more?

WHILE WALKING TO HYORINS PLACE

AUTHORS P.O.V

 

"So how far?" Jungkook asked as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Oh! a little more.Hey we just live two blocks next to each other right?" Hyorin asked as she swinged their clasped hands.

"Hmm your right,guess we're pretty close huh?" Jungkook asked.

"What do you mean by that?" Hyorin asked confused.

"Nevermind.So tell me how do you know J-hope hyung?" Jungkook asked changing the subject.

"Oh long story,but I'll tell you in a short way.I know him because he was my childhood friend alond Hara.Why did you ask?" Hyorin said as he looked at Jungkook with curiousity.

"I see, oh just.No main reason though." Jungkook said and gave her a smile.

It's still a day and I like her a bit,wait what!!!???!! keep your mind straight young man!!! Jungkook scholded himself at the weird thought he had.

"You okay? You look weird." Hyorin said as she lightly tapped his shoulder.

It';s killing me now.I guess I like him a tiny bit but it is too soon,way too soon,I mean it's only been a day!! and I already like him a bit!! Wait!!! Am I mad or something!!!???!! Aaarrgghhh my mind is gone bonkers as ristoppers!!! Hyorin thought and pinched her side to black out of it.

"Ya~!!! You even listening to me!!??!!" Hyorin heared Jungkook ask as he shook her a bit

Shocked she shook her head and looked at him

"Sorry you were asking?" She asked.

"Are we there yet? My legs are killing me." Jungkook said and pouted.

"Um... just have to turn from there and walk another bit." Hyorin answered after looking around for a moment.

"Argh I can't take it anymore!! Carry me and I'm serious!" Jungkook whined.

"WHAT!!??!! NO WAY!!!" Hyorin said and moved away from him a bit.

Jungkook burst out lauging leaving Hyorin a bit confused

"HA-HA!! you really thought that I was serious?? HA- HA-HAA." Jungkook asked while laughing looking at a cherry red Hyorin.

"Yah!! I did not PABO!!" She said and punched his arm in embarresment.

"Aww your cute when your mad." Jungkook said as he pinched her left cheek.

"SHUT UP PABO!!!" Hyorin roared as she slaped his hand.

"OW!! that hurts!" Jungkook said as he winced a bit.

A bit scared that she might have hit him a bit too hard she grabbed his hand and started to rub it to make the pain less a bit.

She looks so~ pretty when she is worried.WAIT WHAT!!??!! Jungkook thought as he loked at her.

"Does is hurt a lot? Oh god I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you!" Hyorin said and looked at jungkook.

Theirs eyes met and as you guess yes they kept on staring at each other while that slow song played in the backgroung.

Too bad they didn't start getting close little by little because Hyorins phone blew off with her ringtone.

Which was a k-pop song by the way.

"Who the heck is this?" She thought out loud.

"If you don't know the number don't answere it, here give it to me." Jungkook said as he took the phone from her.

"Hey wai-" Before Hyorin could finish Jungkook answered the call.

"Hello?" He said.

God he is one idiot to answere that,what if it was ne of my relations? Man I'm mashed potatos then  Hyorin thought as she eyed Jungkook worriedly.

"I see, wrong number huh? Oh it's okay.Sure no problem.Be careful next time!" Jungkook said and cut the call.

"Who was it!?!" Hyorin asked in a curious/alerted voice.

"Woah chill!!!! If I heared correctly it was someone called Ikuto." Jungkook said.

"He doesn't sound forgine so no I don't know him or her. Hey it could be a girl too!" Hyorin said.

"He spoke in Japaneese by the way."Jungkook said 

"You know japaneese!!??!!" Hyorin asked surprised.

Jungkook nodded.

Soon they came to Hyorins home.

Both of them walked till the font door and stopped.

"Thanks for everything." Hyorin said.

"You mean being rude and kind and teasing you oh sure no problem." Jungkook said.

"Yah!!! I ment Homework only!" Hyorin said and punched his arm.

Jungkook laughed a bit and nodded for no reason.

"Thanks for the stuff back in the cafe too."Jungkook said.

"Well I guess this is good bye and good night." Hyorin said

Jungkook nodded and said the good b / good n thing.

Hyorin smiled and turned to go in when Jungkook said

"Oh wait at school I'm not kind to you so we act okay?"

With that he ran back not even waiting to hear Hyorins reply.

Fine by me Jungkook,Guess I like him a bit more now.AISH CURSE ME!!! Hyorin thought and went in

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HEE HEE guess they do like each other already!!!!

so wondering what happens tomorrow at school huh?

Guess you gotta wait

Till th next time

Xo xo~

Oh wait COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!