Chapter 3: Forever Alone

Good As Gold
Chapter 1: Forever Alone
 
 
-Flashback-

*Your point of view* (You are telling your past to Jun)

 

Geon Seong left me in his office alone. He thought that he can trust me on everything. I thought to myself about how my family died. Geon Seong had told me that my dad committed suicide. But how can a rich man commit suicide? That I could never find the answer to. I walked around his desk and couldn’t keep my eyes off the computer. I had this feeling of “What if he lied about my father’s death?”. I couldn’t take away that thought. I pulled the computer chair out and sat on it. the computer. There was a password that needed to be put in. I tried every word and things that had to do with Geon Seong.

 

I suddenly thought to myself, “What would Geon Seong put as his password that is so important to him.”

 

After so much thinking I finally figured out, “His son, Vernon who had pass away due to being born early.”

 

I entered the day of his birthday, but it wasn’t correct. I typed in his date of death and it took me to the desktop. I search the whole computer finding my information. I tried to speed the whole process before someone comes in and sees me on his computer. After so much searching I finally found my files. Paper works that had been scanned. There were videos and pictures of me that I didn’t know of. It was strange to me. A video caught my eye of a man being tied to a chair. He looked familiar. I played the video and I saw the whole process of how my father was being killed. Skinned alive and burnt. A gunshot fired in the video and my father died. This whole time I was lied. My father never committed suicide he was murdered by Geon Seong. I took my USB out and save all my files onto it. I shut off the computer and left the office.

 

As I found out the truth, I lost my temper. I killed whoever was in my way. It didn’t matter if they were good or not. I lost control of myself. I murdered about one fourth of the secret agents. I was a complete wreck. As I made it out of the place Geon Seong stood before me.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” Geon Seong spoke.

 

“You lied to me.” I raised my voice.

 

“I didn’t lie to you. Now put your weapon down.”

 

“You didn’t lie?!” I shot his leg and the other secret agent rose their gun at me.

 

Geon Seong gestured for them to lower their weapon. I wondered why he didn’t tell them to kill me already.

 

He then spoke cupping his leg where I shot him, “I killed your father because he betrayed me.”

 

“What do you mean?” I was confused.

 

“After he found out that I killed people he took away all the stash of money and store it away. He left me with nothing.”

 

“Is that why we all are doing your dirty work. Making me kill hundreds of innocent people? I looked up to you as a father, but turns out you killed my own father.” I shot at the people in front of me and made a run. I ran and they shot. I killed them and ran.

 

Geon Seong used someone against me. Someone I loved and cared for most, Wonwoo, my beloved love.

 

Wonwoo tracked me down and found me. We fought with no weapons at first. Then we fought with weapons. I never wanted to hurt him. I broke his right arm and head locked him.

 

“Kill me. That’s the only way you will survive.” He stopped fighting me as I still head locked him.

 

“No-no-no… I can’t” I let go of him.

 

Wonwoo tucked my hair behind my air and putted his head onto mine. “If you kill me you can run and when you run never look back. Keep going. There’s a house in the woods where you can spend the night. My grandma lives there just tell her who you are and give this letter to her.”

 

Wonwoo gave me the letter. He kissed me on my lips as I kissed back.

 

He held my hand with my gun and pointed it to his chest. “Now shoot me.”

 

I cried as he shed tears. I triggered my gun and his eyes grew larger.

 

“I love you.” He said to me.

 

I nodded my head and held his hand to my lips.

 

“I lo-” He died as I never got the chance to tell him that I loved him.

 

I killed my own love. I murdered him. I am a murder. I was alone. I was on the run. Ever since then I was being hunted by Geon Seong.

 

***

 

As I made it to Wonwoo’s grandma’s house in the woods and gave her the letter. She cried while I shed tears. I told her about how he sacrificed himself for me.

 

One day I was out and I came back Wonwoo’s grandma was lying on the floor. Her face was purple-ish, blue. I ran to her to check her pulse. Someone strangled her. In her pocket was a white piece a paper.

 

The paper said. “Bitna if you found this letter I am probably already killed by Geon Seong. I had lied that you left a long time ago. Take the one million dollars under my bed and run away. Start your life somewhere where they can’t find you. I hope you are safe and sound. Goodbye now.”

 

I cried. I was alone again. Why does everyone die on me? Leave me. I was always alone. Forever alone.

 

I took the one million dollars that Wonwoo’s mother had given me and ran away as far as I could. Until now Geon Seong couldn’t find me, but I found him. I’m just waiting for the right time for revenge.


*End of flashback*

 
Author's Notes
Such a sad chapter. I was sad wile righting this chapter. Hopefully you didn't cry. If you did feel better. :) Please enjoy. Feel free to comment your thoughts below. Thank you so much and stay tuned for more.
0Y0Lz4y.gif