Interrogation with Fists

Cold Couples
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L POV

The crowd of reporters is easily noticeable in front of the hotel entrance. Security is struggling to hold them all back. As Krystal, Sehun, and I walk further, we can hear their desperate shouts and questions.

"Let us see L!"

"Please get us through to him!"

"We have to know if they're dating!"

I frown as I listen to their words, wondering what they're talking about. However, the reporters and cameramen eventually recognize me and begin dashing towards the three of us.

"Oh, would you look at the time? I really have to go. Forgot I have to be somewhere. Bye, guys," Sehun says, running frantically towards his car. The others don't pay him any attention and continue making their way towards Krystal and me. On instinct, I grab her hand and pull her roughly along as we run around the mass of people, towards the security guards at the doors. They quickly guide us inside and Krystal and I are treated to the many puzzled stares in the lobby instead.

"Kim Myungsoo!" Manager Hyung calls to me and I turn to see him at the elevators, gesturing for us to come over. I realize I'm still holding Krystal's hand and, quickly releasing it, head towards my manager, dreading whatever's to come. He pushes me inside, Krystal as well, and presses the 11th floor button. Once we reach the floor, my manager shoves Krystal and me out of the elevator and towards room 1105. I unlock the door and step inside, only to be glared at by the other members and managers. Krystal stands beside me.

"I knew we shouldn't have left you alone," Hoya says in annoyance. I frown at his bluntness, still unsure of what's going on.

"What do you mean?" I ask, stepping in front of Krystal, feeling a sudden need to protect her from the others who are glaring at her. Sungjong hands his phone over to me. There's a news article on it.

"Look at the title," he tells me. So I do.

INFINITE'S L SPOTTED ON KIMCHI DATE WITH MYSTERY GIRL

I don't even have to read the rest to know what the article entails. My mouth drops open to apologize, but Woohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter