.하나

Zero

 

It was the same thing. I woke up, I take my bathe, I eat breakfast. There is actually nothing new to tell, well there is when mum actually remembered to cook me breakfast which is actually like once or twice a year, yeah a year. Weird? yeah it is, for you but I'm used to it.

Mum and Dad is always not home or they are at the neighboring countries doing there business. Many says that I'mactually lucky to be their son because I can have everything I want, but they are wrong being a son of business man or a business woman is hard, you barely see them, talk to them and eat with them. Maybe if not with a picture of them in the house I may forget what they actually look like. Wait this picture was taken when I was 5 freaking years old and how old am I now 19! So basically I really dont know what they look like, ok who cares.

I washed the dishes and headed outside with the driver waiting for me but I old him that I will skate myself to school so he doesn't have o be bothered to send me to school.

Sometimes Im wondering if my parents actually know that they have a son waiting for them to come home, aughh!! why am being like this. I have to ignore this feeling of emptiness because it wont help me anyways.

On my way to school I saw my best Buddy Moon Jongup who always looks like an idiot for smilling too much, well I cant blame him for being like that he is always alive and happy with a tint of being well... what do you call i, wierd? He waved and jogged so that he can catch up with me.

"Hey, morning Jongup hyung!" I smiled at like what I always do.

"Goodmorning to you too Junho- Zelo!" he grinned.

We were on our way to school laughing at some of his stupid err... funny jokes.

 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

So... HEY!!!! I AS PROMISED I updated! ahahahahaha I am dearly sorry for being unable to update, school is so hectic and I can find time to update. The worst is that I haven't updated my other (on-going/haitus) story because Im still at my author's block. I actually have tons of stories that are on draft because I cant post it... because again of the author's block.

 

Anyways thank you for waiting for the (impossible) update. Please support! even just by commenting it really means alot to me :D

 

 

-Sheeppy