After the break up

Say Hi to My Dumb Girl

Jinyoung’s POV

 

Hurt. That was the first think I could describe my feeling right now.

Yoonhee, she doesn’t love me anymore. Not anymore. She doesn’t lying. I wish she was lying.. I was she was lying and told me that she still love me anymore.

Flashback

“Bomi, I’m sorry… I can’t accept your feeling anymore. A half years ago, I think about you every single day that I can’t even eat. You throw me, you leave me eventhough you say that you’ll never leave me. but you leave me that day,”

“But Jinyoung, you know the reason between that day. You know that I still love you until now. and I swear that you still love me deep inside.” Cried Bomi.

“ani. I don’t love you anymore. Maybe if you told me this a half year ago. I’ll definetly greet you with a big happiness. But I’m sorry… I have a girlfriend now. Maybe at first, I don’t really love her and used her just to forget you. But know I realize that I really love  her. I don’t want to lose her. she is kind, cute, clumsy, fool, but I love all the things inside her. I’m sorry Bomi,”

-end of the flashback.

 

Sandeul’s POV

 

“come on! Let’s go to the roof top!” shouted Baro, and run to the roof top, but then we saw someone crying infront of the door. And I realize her. it was Yoonhee, yes.. Jinyoungie hyung’s Girlfriend! What happened? Are they fighting? “Oh? Yoonhee noona. Waegeurae?” asked Gongchan. She hide her tears and went pass all of us. Cnu hyung quickly grasp the condition and opened the rooftop door. As you expected. We found our hyung crying there.

 

Jaeeun’s POV

 

I feel really disappointed on Jinyoung… well he is cheating on Yoonhee! Can you imagine that? Well I was so angry because I trust Jinyoung so I when to Jinyoung’s house that night.

“Jinyoung!!!!!!” I screamed. “OMO OMO OMO… Jaeeun-ah! Why are you here?” asked Jia. “where is that fox???” “fox? Nugu? Jinyoungie?” I nodded. “Oh he was in his room, and since he was home, he looks really bad,” said Jia. I walked to Jinyoung’s room with and angry step. I opened the door without knocking.

“YAH JUNG JINYOUNG!” I yelled as I slammed the door. He sit on his bed while looking outside the window. He still wore his uniform. He grabbed his dearest guitar and strum it softly.  He looks miserable and when I come he was surprised and he don’t expect me to come, I guess. “Sorry Eun, I’m not in the mood to talk,”  he said while looking straight at me and back to his guitar. “well I thought you’re different, Jinyoung. But I was wrong… all Kingka always play for girls heart,”  I scoffed. When I was about to leave, he called me. “no.. I’m not that kind of guy. You’re misunderstanding,” he said. I turn back and face him. “I trust you Jinyong! I trust you!” I yelled. “YEAH AND YOU’RE MISUNDERSTANDING!” he yelled back. “listen. I’ve warned you before. She isn’t your doll,” I said clearly and look at his eyes. He didn’t dare to looked at me. So I left him there. He needs to think right?

 

Yoonhee’s POV

 

Everybodies are gossiping about me and Jinyoung and Bomi. I feels bad.. living in the shadows of Jinyoung. Eventhough I’m the one who decided this… i always think about Jinyoung. He never leaves my mind. I don’t know why, but never. I tried to forget him. But how long and how strong I try to forget. He always appeared and stay on my mind. No one can replace him. I wonder if he feel the same way.

I walk in the hallway with Jaeeun.. since then.. Jaeeun always joking. I don’t really understand what was she talking about but seems so funny. But I’m not smilling. I guess she was trying to entertained me since she know that we’re already break up. While we were walking. I was thinking about Jinyoung. Will he be with Bomi right now? well since we broke up, he must be with Bomi right now. it’s okay Yoonhee, don’t be sad. There’s a lot of boy that you could date!

Then I bumped into someone.

It’s Jinyoung…

-----------

 

HEY I'M BACK GUYS!!! MISS MEE?? HEHEEHE

HAPPY EASTER GUYS :)  hahahaha

i'm sorry that i can't update hiks hiks.. so sorry.. forgive me.. i hope you like the chapter.. and isn't Jaeeun is a scary person? and who do you think would good to pir w