Final

Bond

 

Small glances, concerned looks, affectionate touches.

 

All of these don’t go unnoticed by their five other members, it was quite cute.

 

How Taehyung looks at Jimin with stars in his eyes, as if he held all the answers to the world’s mysteries.

 

Jimin unconsciously looking at Taehyung with concern when said male does something questionable, only to look away quickly when he catches himself.

 

Small moments shared behind closed doors where Hoseok witnesses gentle moments.

 

Big, loud moments in the public eyes. Harsh shoves, hard kicks, loud laughter between the two of them.

 

Teasing each other with no malice.

 

The way Jimin comes in defense for Taehyung, shielding him from harsh words and criticism.

 

Taehyung speaking out on a taboo subject on behalf of Jimin’s health.

 

Comforting each other when they have nowhere else to go. Knowing they can share and carry each other’s burden.

 

There were rough times.

 

Times where they could hardly look at each other without their blood boiling with anger.

 

It’s never easy, tight schedules, no time to sleep.

 

One with a bad temper, another with no boundaries.

 

They were bound to heads.

 

But they get over it, whether it was an apology or they naturally come together and any animosity between the two is forgotten.

 

It was something the two of them shared, a friendship that is rare to come by.

 

Something the two have, an unbreakable bond, one they knew would last until their last breath.

 

•❀.•❤•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸✿¸.•❤•º

I'll probably rewrite this again, it's so sloppy ah

Thank you for reading!