Fills/Rec for Prompts Post #1!

DaraGon Fic Prompts Fest

FILLS:

  • Prompt Code 1a
    • Growing Pains by Mie-chan
      • Description: If there’s one girl in all of YG who drives Jiyong crazy, it’s Sandara Park. And if she had to mention a guy who gets on her nerves, Sandara wouldn’t hesitate before naming Kwon Jiyong. It takes a prank gone horribly wrong to shock the two idols into realizing how much they truly mean to each other. Will Jiyong finally grow up?
  • Prompt Code 1a​
    • ​Push and Pull ( Always With Me ) by Sandara_Kwon
      • Description: “People think we had a love-hate relationship. Well, I did not love him, nor did I hate him. We had a mutual respect for each other, even as we both planned each other’s murder.” – Herzog

        Sandara thinks she has all the possibilities to slowly crush Jiyong’s huge ego.
        When her time comes, never did she expect to stumble down to a roller coaster of emotions that is Kwon Jiyong.

        Jiyong thinks he has all the reasons to prove his dominance between them.
        When his time comes, never did he expect to meet his hidden emotions along the way that is Park Sandara.
      • Author's Note: Prompts are really interesting! Hope you'll enjoy reading this one! ^^

  • ​Prompt Code 1d
    • Selfish Bastard by nlily1037
      • “I guess this is goodbye. We shouldn’t have made all of those promises because we never would’ve known that tomorrow would have led us here. But, I really meant it when I said I liked you…” never forget that Dara, he thought as he walked towards the door to leave. Please don’t hate me.

        As the door closes behind him, Dara slides down onto the floor. “Selfish bastard,” she cried as tears started to prick her eyes.

         
      • Author's Note: thanks for the interesting prompt! It was a lot of fun to write :)​​
         

REC:

  • Prompt Code 1a
    • I Don't Dislike You by bebadassxx
      • ​Description: Jiyong and Dara have known each other for years. That doesn't mean they get along well, though.

 

 


 

Thank you very much to those who have taken their time to prompt and fill or recommend! I am very grateful. :) I apologize too for the late posting. Real life pummeled me down to the ground ://

I am currently looking for co-moderators for this project! Please PM me, ibgdaragonxxi, if you are interested. Until I find one or two co-mods, I will be putting a temporary halt to this project. Fret not though, because I will definitely continue this on! I hope that the readers will also help advertise this Prompts Fest in order for our community to grow. :)

Again, thank you and see you on the next prompting!

- ibgdaragonxxi