Reply

You're My Ideal Type

The morning of the concert, the girls and I went to our dance practice and then vocal lessons. Our coach said we're improving each day though I still doubted myself.

 

I received my concert pass at the company when BTS's manager came to give it to me after my dance practice. He said that he'll pick me up an hour before the concert starts because the boys wanted me to be driven there. They thought it'll be too hard for me to get there if I were coming from the company. I think it's sweet of them to be considerate of me, but I felt awkward without the girls tagging along.

 

It took a long time until I caved into Nara. I think it took her about an hour to get to me and most likely was dry from all the sweet talking. Possibly, if I ignored her and resisted for a couple more minutes, she would of stopped coming after me.

 

Now, here I am. All by myself, surrounded by anticipating fan girls in the VIP section. The manager had dropped me off through the back entrance so the stalker fans wouldn't recognize the van. I followed the crowd so that I wouldn't get lost and found myself here.

 

I'm scared. Not like anyone would recognize me, but what if the members does something to acknowledge me? It might just be my imaginations running wild, but I should think of the worse case scenario...right?

 

My phone went off twice and I checked the messages. The messages came from Nara and Jin.

 

“Take lots of videos and pictures for us.” She said and I responded accordingly. I clicked on Jin's message and I made sure to keep my screen away from the fan girls.

 

“Can you see the stage well?” - Jin

 

“Yes, very well. Good luck!”

 

“Thank you ^^” He replied and that was when the lights went off.

 

The girls next to me squealed and the stage lights shone on the middle of the stage. This arena was set up similar to the concert stages from the charity event. There's a main stage and the long walk way up to the smaller stage that was in front of my section.

 

The shows about to begin and I still wish the others were here to enjoy it with me. I remember how BTS's manager told me the boys were only going to perform five of their popular songs since this is a mini concert. No More Dream, Boys In Luv, Just One Day, I Need You and Dope. I can tell that their company had put in a lot of effort for the stage decoration and the digital screen.

 

As of now, the member's dolls were moving across the screen one by one. I looked down just below the screen and smoke starts to spread through the main stage. A double door started to split in half and all we saw were the seven of them that stood there, but we couldn't see their faces yet.

 

Everywhere roared with cheering and screaming. I have a bad feeling that I'll be losing my hearing. Even though I cheered moderately, the girls next to me looked like they were about to faint. I don't even know how they could make those inhumane shrieks like that. I think it's already off the scale from the highest octave recorded. Then again, I shouldn't pay attention to them since right now, Jimin just flexed his arms. I wonder what they have in store for us tonight.

 

Three songs in and a short Q&A session, we're left by ourselves to take a short break. I want to ignore this thought, but it keeps popping up when I think about it. Did Jin really look my way as they sat on the small stage? He kept looking at our section making it really noticeable that he was trying to get a good look at our faces. I'm sure the blaring stage light makes the audiences seem like shadows.

 

Wait, Eunbi, snap out of it. If that was the case, he just probably wanted to say hi. Nothing special.

 

I patted my face and checked my phone. The red battery symbol is making me worried if I'll last the entire night. There's no messages from the girls so it's probably quiet at home.

 

Soft instrumental began to play and from where I'm sitting, I can see everyone returning to their seats. The lights that shone the stage was dimly lit and very soft. It gave off such a romantic feeling. The stage raised from the middle and there sat the boys in chairs wearing their adorable school uniforms.

 

Rap Mon came towards my section during his rap and started giving some fan service. He shook some hands and took some pictures with their phones. He looked in my direction and we end up locking eyes before he briskly walked by. I could tell that he found it awkward locking eyes with me. That's fine, but now I'm starting to feel the same because of what he did. What if the members view me differently because of Jin? After all, I'm a trainee and I've recent got close with Jin again. He shouldn't be giving me special treatment like that.

 

“Just one day, if I can be with you.” Jin stood on his chair with small brown teddy bear in hand. The girls went crazy when he pointed to the heart the bear held. “Just one day, if I can hold your hands.” He walked towards the end of the smaller stage and threw it far. I'm so glad that it was just a teddy bear. If it was something of his possession, the girls will probably kill each other for it.

 

The rest of the concert ended successfully. I wasn't put on the spot and no one died in the concert. From seeing how hard the boys worked, I think I've become a real fan of theirs.

 

All that's left is my turn in line to meet the boys up close and personal. Not like I've had already, but it was part of the pass so might as well?

 

“Next.” The intimidating security guard shouted and I timidly walked into the private room where the boys were. We're allowed to have a five minute talk, a picture and autographs. This promotion deal with the tickets were generous. Usually it's just a handshake and picture or autograph with the handshake.

 

The seven of them were sitting around the two couches that faced each other. There was a long table off to the side with prepared autographs and a professional camera there. The wall next to the table had their concert banner as the back drop for the picture.

 

Jungkook's head peeked out from the huddled group and blinked at me for a second. “Oh!” He stood up and everyone else followed. They turned and greeted me, but were caught off guard for a second. They gave me the same look Jungkook had when he saw me.

 

“You're...” J-Hope walked over and bowed to me with the rest coming from behind him. I smiled and saw the door close behind me.

 

“Hello.” I bowed and they did the same.

 

“Eunbi.” Jin smiled from the side. They all lined up perfectly next to each other. “How did you like the concert?”

 

I gave them two thumbs up, “You guys were amazing. Seeing you guys up there, made me want to join you.” They smiled and nodded. I still need to learn how to keep a conversation going. They all look so exhausted from tonight and they still have a long line up to clear. “Oh, don't mind me. Please just relax. I shouldn't be here anyway. You guys should take a break before seeing the next fan that's waiting.” I stepped back and they reassured me they were fine, but eventually, they casually did their own things while including me small talk. I still felt a bit iffy about Rap Mon. He was quiet the entire time as if he didn't want to be around me. 

 

A knock came from the door and everyone got up. A young woman poked her head through the door with a smile on her face.

 

“Times up. Is it alright if I take your photo?” She went towards the table and picked up her camera. I exchanged looks with the boys and they guided me towards the banner. They made me stay in the middle and Jin stood next to me. The others made their ways around us and somehow Rap Mon ended up on my right. More like as the boys were shuffling to find their spots, they pushed him into me.

 

“Sorry.” He said in a low voice before putting his arm around my shoulders like Jin had.

 

“It's okay.” I found myself whispering. His cologne smelled great. I wonder what he uses.

 

“On a count of three, say BTS.” The photographer took her spot on the tape line spaced in front of us. We did as told and the flash went off. “Thank you, you'll be able to view your photo on the fan page.” She said just as V handed me their autograph picture.

 

I thanked them and walked to the door, but Jin stopped me before I could push the door open.

 

“How are you getting home?” He asked and I saw Rap Mon staring at us with Suga.

 

“Uh, probably the bus.” I answered and looked away from the two watching. Jin looked concerned. “I'll be fine.”

 

“Are you sure?'

 

“No worries. If not, I can always call my manager.” I said even though I'm doubting what I'm saying. I mean, if I can get my manager here, but he's probably sleeping or out with friends. “You still have a line up so I shouldn't take up the time. Thank you for inviting me.” I grinned and waved goodbye to everyone, “Fighting!”

 

I pushed the door open and on my way out, I heard Jin quickly tell me to text him when I get home. I didn't see his face, but I'm sure... I heard him say something. But...Did he really say that... to me?

 

“What? So he said to text him when you get home? Why aren't you texting him?” Heeae said, pinning my body down with her legs.

 

I wheezed and tried to wiggle out from her legs that were pushing down on my stomach. “I must of heard something else. He wouldn't of said that.”

 

“You know he would score brownie points if he texted you first to see if you made it home.” Nara mumbled from having her panda mask on. People said the masks were cute and that the developers were smart to make their products this way, but I find it creepy. The masks itself don't look cute at all. She took off one of her cucumbers that covered her eyes and pointed it at me. “I will approve if he does.”

 

The weight of Heeae's legs lightened and I took the chance to get out. “Why are you guys so keen on Jin and I? Nothing is going to happen. You guy are just making up these feelings for me.”

 

And speaking of the devil, my phone goes off. Rin snatched my phone off the bed and read the text before I could take my phone.

 

“Eunbi ah. Are you home?” She read out loud with a huge smile on her face. I glanced over at Nara who was preparing to chime in. Both cucumbers are now off her eyes. “I'm worried and I feel bad that I wasn't able to organize a ride home for you. I hope you had fun tonight.”

 

“Aw, he cares!” Nara sat up from her bed, “This is definitely a sprouting relationship. I want us to be even closer to BTS. This needs to happen for our little baby.”

 

“Stop it!” I jumped on Rin and she ultimately shook me off with a simple movement. How could I forget about our karate member. She tossed me my phone with a laugh and ruffled my hair.

 

“Reply to him, he's waiting for you.”