Rain

Past

johee pov

i groaned as i tried to shut off the alarm but ended up smashing it at the wall oops this is the 3rd alarm for the week, god i don't own a store of alarms, it's 4 AM in the morning and a weekend, why i'm awake at 4 AM you ask ? Because i have part-time jobs, actually i had jobs, but once i began working at this classy restaurant, i didn't need more jobs because the salary here is high. Ok quit blabering, time to change. 

After i had a shower, I changed to a simple clothes since i don't have much clothes aaand since i'll be wearing suit for working. 

I got out,heading to the bus station, the work place is a little far from my place, and yeah i don't eat breakfast, it would slow me down, also will make fat, it's not like i hate it but i don't have the money to buy new clothes.

The bus arrived at time, good start, it wasn't full also, maybe this is going to be a good day. 

 

Finally arrived to the restaurant, i changed to my suit and started cleaning the place before the customers starts to full the place. 

Today is weekend, so it will be a long day, i sighed as i started serving, and working, after hours of working, finally it's time for a little break, my favorite part because i get to eat free food, who says no to free ? 

But before i can start eating, the boss called me, great i think my free food will wait. 

"Johee!' the Boss yelled, the boss name is Xiumin by the way 

"Yes, sir" i replied as i bowed, to show my respects. Thought i'm so angry right here 

"Boss Kai is here, can you go serve him ? The others are busy" 

Yeah busy my , they are enjoying their free food, "yes, sir" i bowed before heading to Kim Kai room, he was at the VVIP room, only reserved for him and his friends.

Relax, i entered the room, wow what a cool scene, kai with two girls from the sides, oh my innocent eyes. 

I cleared my throat before bowing, "what do you want to eat, sir ?" i said trying to be so respectful. A moment of silence then he replied "just give me bottle of whine" his voice was so cold and harsh, trust me you won't love to hear it.

I bowed then headed to the kitchen, wow i didn't know he was THAT cold, it's not like i'm not cold too but he was more rough, this is how it feels to talk with kim kai hmm, i almost forgot about the whine, yeah the whine now! 

I grabbed the bottle and a glass, before i headed back to the room, relax, i entered the room, Put the bottle and glass in front of him, then bowed again "anything else s-" before i could finish my words i looked at the windows, 
rain, i fear many things in this life, and one of them is rain, i hate rainy days, it makes me feel more close to my past, i fear it. The only emotions i can feel is fear. 

Kai POV 
"Anything else s-" she didn't finish her words, is she dead ?, i looked up to see her frozen, fear all writing at hear forehead, her eyes looking at the window, is there a show outside ? I scoffed, well she at least she's not a robot. 

Well i saw her many times before, and i didn't her see smile or laugh, she smiles to the customers but it was a fake, just because her work needs that. 

"I-i'm sorry, sir, i got lost in my t-thoughts" i heard her say as she bowed many times, she's weird. 

"Anything E-else?" .. "Sir" wow she's really afraid, am i that scary though ? "Nothing, just stay here" i smirked 

Joohee pov: 
"Nothing just stay here" i heard him say with a smirk, did he just smirked to me ?, great, "excuse me ?" i asked gently, i need this job, i don't to be fired up because of him. "You heard me, stay here, maybe i'll need something in the future" he smirked again, god help me, i looked at him before i nodded and then looked at the rain, again.. The sound of the rain makes me feel afraid more, i want to get out from here. 

"Are you afraid of me ?" i heard him ask, god i think i might murder someone today " no, sir" i replied,head down, "then why do you look scared?" he asked again .. "I-i'm not afraid, sir" damn, if the rain just freaking stops, "we're alone now, you can tell me" he said after he gestured to the girls to leave, "i'm fine sir" i replied again head down. "Look at me" his voice was so harsh, i looked up to him, he looks like worried ? .. Pfft worried and harsh can't be in the same paragraph, "i'm the boss of EXO, i can feel the fear of people easily" he said with the same voice

i looked at him then at the window, "the rain" i said, "he raised one brow "i know it's raining i'm not blind" my eyes widened then i shook my head, "n-no i didn't mean it like that, eh.. I'm afraid of the rain" then i heard him laugh, wait do mafia bosses laughs too ? I didn't know "how do you survive in winter ? Haha" he kept laughing , if he was going to make fun of me why would he ask in the first place, tshhhh, i glared at him before he stopped laughing, and said "well i was the only survivor in my family, how could i not survive winter" i kept glaring at him before clearing my throat and bowing, "i need to go sir" before i could make any step, he got up "what's your name" he asked, did he just ask about my name? Great to make fun of it too ? "Why ?" i asked smiling, of course it's a fake smile. 

Kai pov
This fake smile again, i scoffed "fake" her eyes widened and before she could ask, i interrupted "can't i ask about the name of my workers ?" i smiled, well more like i smirked. She opened and closed like she was hesitating "Joo hee.. My name is joo hee", nice name, i think i might use it more often, she bowed again before getting out. I started drinking the whine, enjoying the sound of the rain, afraid of the rain huh ... /END OF CHAPTER 1

 

*an: Well first chapter is out YEY x), sorry if there's some mistakes ^^', Comments are welcomed :D