the game-changer;

i never planned on you (but that's more than okay)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums    [BREAKING] [CONFIRMED] INFINITE's Sunggyu and A Pink's Eunji reported to be dating! August 15, 2015 @ 11:08 am by admin scrap, share & like 9289 shares

Media outlet Dispatch has published yet another of their infamous exclusive reports, this time claiming that there is an alleged relationship between INFINITE's Sunggyu and A Pink's Eunji!

SEE ALSO: Eunji chooses Sunggyu over L as her ideal type on 'Running Man'

According to Dispatch, the two popular idols have been dating in total secrecy for approximately a year now, as they became friends through their mutual connections. It's said that the reporters from the media outlet first spotted them in fall of 2014 and began to follow the couple, and found that the two have been enjoying dates late at night near the Han River!

So why is this report only now coming to light? Dispatch says the relationship was difficult for them to confirm at first, because the two idols did not meet very frequently and could have been just friends. Furthermore, neither of the two singers has obtained their driver's license, which celebrities will usually do in order to go on car dates in private. However, once the media outlet discovered there was a consistent pattern to their dates, they were able to conclude that the two were dating.

If this is true, we couldn't be more happy to see these two together! What are your thoughts on this pairing?

See the pictures below and stay tuned for any updates from Woolli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter