Finale

When they aren't looking.

(Kyungsoo's POV)

We finally finished the performance of Mama and History, and were now backstage.

Kai, or Jongin as her preferred, and I had been in a relationship for almost a year, about two months ago the band found out.

*Flashback*

Jongin and I were laying on the sofa,enjoying  each others warmth. Out of nowhere Jongin hovered above me, and biting my neck. *blush*

The other members were out and weren't due back till 6pm.

Jongin had me the way he liked me. Beneath him, his name and begging him not to stop. Since we were so caught up in this, we hadn't heard the others come in. 

"HOLY !"Baekhyun fanboyed with Chanyeol, who was taking pictures... Creep *eye roll* 

we stopped in time to see Luhan cover Sehun's eyes. But as per usuall Sehun resisted.

"Lu-hyung, this is hot. Don't try and stop me from watching this!" Sehun smirked. Then we heard a soft thud. Suho had passed out.(he does that a lot) 

Kris... I actually can't remember what happened to him. After a while Xiumin spoke out against the silence.

"how long has this-"he gestured to us,"been happening?"

"10 months now. Can you guys keep it from the fans?" Jongin asked.

"Sure, hey no matter how u guys feel about each other you deserve happiness right?" Lay smiled.

*end of flashback*

Chen uses this website call asianfanfics to put Sehun to sleep. I made an account on the site, and Holy .. The fans have got to be physics or something, I mean Chanyeol is really crushing on Baekhyun, we have, at some point, heard Luhan and Sehun having , caught a little Taoris action onece or twice.

Then one day I found a fic, Jongin was bored of having to start everything so left me alone for a week and I had to start something.

I want to see if it works. So I grabbed Jongin's hand and lead him away from the others .

"Soo, what are y-" he shut up when I pushed him against a wall and held his lips with mine. I nibbled on his bottom lip, like I had read , but I could feel his eyes were wide with shock,I looked up at him and left his lips. 

"Hyung?" He breathed out.

"I know I don't say it a lot, but I love you. And I swear to every god, if you don't pin me against this wall I wil-" I stuck a chord! 

He went from Jongin, cuddles,smiles and puppies, to Kai, y, smirking and hot! In a mere matter of moments , Kai flipped us. Trapping me against the wall. 

"I love you to." He said. The smirk on his face was taunting at least and very much teasing. I expected him to take to my lips but he didn't, he went for my neck. The and biting and everything~ it had been months since we did something so dangerous. 

I loved it! I love him! 

When Kai finished with my neck he locked his lips with mine, I smiled and hummed greatfully into the kiss. When he let go of me we the others calling us.

"hyung I know you've been reading fanfics." Jongin smiled.

"how?" I asked

"you forget to clear you history~" he said walking off!

----------------

me: ayo!!! Okay so this is my first fic on this account. I would love if u could check out Let him stay but we are having issues... -.- 

kai: Why the hell am I making out with Kyungsoo?

me: I've seen you two don't deny it!!

Kyungsoo: Jonginnie~ come help me cook and let the girl write! 

Me: anyway~ if you guys like this I'll write more fics... But please don't judge me to harsely~ to be honest I might just rewrite some of my old fics and and some new ones! 

Lemme know okay!!  ^3^ chu~

I'm out peace!!!

kjk